NFC Title Game: Pack vs Hawks

I was not high on either of the coordinators as HC candidates. I am now. The Seahawks on the field, led by Carroll and the coaching staff, just never ever ever give up. They are the best staff at making adjustments. AND Pete Carroll is the consummate game day Head Coach. Whether it was the fake punt, two point conversion, onside kick...that's why the HC HAS to delegate and trust the coordinators and be able to make the risky calls as needed. I hope Rex was watching.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem. Just dispute the facts that PTR didn't. It's really that simple. Show me how Seattle's OL has been anything resembling good all year.

In the absence of that, you're just a soured Bills fan who won't admit that Lynch is any good.

You realize teams can get better throughout the season? Or they can get worse. Either way, it's fluid and things change. What world do you live in?

Translation: You got your ass kicked. Congrats.

No problem. Just dispute the facts that PTR didn't. It's really that simple. Show me how Seattle's OL has been anything resembling good all year.

In the absence of that, you're just a soured Bills fan who won't admit that Lynch is any good.

Translation: You got your ass kicked. Congrats.

Can I get you a napkin to wipe the Marshawn dribble off your chin? Edited by PromoTheRobot

Winners win. Period. Russell Wilson is a winner.

Yep...sometimes all you need is the best defense in the NFL, the best power running back in the NFL, conservative play by your opponent in the last 5 minutes of the game, a complete misplay on a desperation 2 pt conversion, a botched on side kick play, and one really, really good throw in overtime....

Yep...sometimes all you need is the best defense in the NFL, the best power running back in the NFL, conservative play by your opponent in the last 5 minutes of the game, a complete misplay on a desperation 2 pt conversion, a botched on side kick play, and one really, really good throw in overtime....

No one else escapes and makes that throw on the 2pt regardless of the poor defensive play. That was as big a play as any play in the game. Otherwise the Pack win.

I see how it is. You guys all rush to defend the beaten vet -- who by the way, wrote this:

"Can I get you a napkin to wipe the Marshawn dribble off your chin?"

Yet you ask how old *I* am? I thought you guys put me on ignore?

Lol not worth my time

Enjoy the Pro Bowl. Winning is ALL that matters.

How can you rush 3 (really two like you said) and then have Baldwin not covered at all for 5 full seconds?

Few coaches have made a long career off of working with a great coach the way Capers did with Dick LeBeau.

At one time a lot of people thought Capers was the man behind the "zone blitz" and that got him the Carolina job years ago.

Capers is one of my "no synergy" coaches. (Schwartz is one of those too, btw :thumbsup: ).

Edited by BADOLBEELZ

GB made numerous mistakes in the 4th qtr, but why the heck after Burnett intercepted the ball with 5 minutes to go, did he go down on his own. If he takes off, he gains at least twenty yards, and GB has a 1ST down somewhere around the 30-35, maybe even deeper in Seahawk territory. Score was still 19-7 at that point.

No one else escapes and makes that throw on the 2pt regardless of the poor defensive play. That was as big a play as any play in the game. Otherwise the Pack win.

I won't dispute the fact that it was a terrific job by Wilson just to get that pass off. However, IMO, it doesn't negate the fact that it was a completion only because of an unbelievably bad play by the defensive back.

I think the football gods were smiling on Seattle in this game...

So you are saying the Seahawks line stinks? Maybe Lynch makes holes with his laser vision and Wilson has a force field when he passes.

They've been a challenge for that team. Marshawns power/balance and wilsons calm elusiveness does a lot for them