Now that we got Roman, would you welcome Stevie back?

Tipster19

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

a no brainer as he was very successful in our games vs Pats thru the years as well as others. Slot receivere spot would be imoroved and we could go 4 WR sets and be really better.

I always thought Stevie was a good route-runner and was the only guy who was consistently getting open vs Revis when the whole world was in love with Revis. Those days are gone, so I don't see the point in bringing Stevie back. I like what he did here...except for the drops, fumbles, and stupid tweets. The drop in the Pittsburgh game will always stick with me.

Early speculation is that Stevie is a possible candidate for release. Would you rather have Stevie or 7-11 for our 3rd WR if in fact he were to become available?

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4962/stevie-johnson

I'd welcome Stevie back regardless, what is there to hold against him? Having said that I doubt that is really being considered, he'd be a 3rd option at best for the Bills.

Why? He seemed to be a very average player in our new OC's system there, what makes anyone think he would be better here under the same guy & system.

Actually, he was more productive on a per snap basis than Crabtree most of the year. His stats were down, but that was more a result of a logjam at WR and a QB who sucks at passing.

Depends on his salary demands and injury status - I wish Bills fans would stop reacting like jilted girls - 100% healthy SJ is worth 2 million a year bad groin SJ is not worth a roster spot, his whole game is short area quickness and change of direction.

I'd have no problem bringing back Stevie...except that 1) I don't know if he's healthy; I always got the impression, his last season here, that the cumulative effects of injuries were starting to show. And 2) I don't know how it benefits either party. The Bills are pretty well stacked at receiver, and Stevie wouldn't see much playing time

Though Watkins-Woods-Stevie is an interesting trio, IF healthy and IF in the right scheme with the right quarterback. Which I highly doubt is the Bills.