YoloinOhio

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have been a Bills fan since the early 70's and can honestly say I have never been so excited in the off season.

Realistically, the QB/O-line challenges seem too great to overcome, however, marginal improvements and this team can dominate the AFC East.

No sure what flavor it is....but i'm drinking the KOOL-AID and enjoying it.

I believe this is just the beginning and am hoping more big news as the Draft/Free agency nears. I truly believe the culture is changing quickly in Buffalo.

Rob Ryan is all over the place in New Orleans. He is a regular at this bar Ms. Maes. It is a little hole in the wall, neighborhood bar with $1.50 mixed drinks and $1 beers. It became tradition that he would go there after every game and hang out with the fans. Even though he's a bad football coach he fit right in as a New Orleanian immediately. He marched in the St. Patrick's parade and just does all kinds of really New Orleans type of things.

I would think that Rex will be similar. You will see him at Sabres games, Taste of Buffalo, Italian Fest, Allentown Art Festival, etc... He will be a Buffalonian in no time.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Rob Ryan is all over the place in New Orleans. He is a regular at this bar Ms. Maes. It is a little hole in the wall, neighborhood bar with $1.50 mixed drinks and $1 beers. It became tradition that he would go there after every game and hang out with the fans. Even though he's a bad football coach he fit right in as a New Orleanian immediately. He marched in the St. Patrick's parade and just does all kind of really New Orleans type of things.

I would think that Rex will be similar. You will see him at Sabres games, Taste of Buffalo, Italian Fest, Allentown Art Festival, etc... He will be a Buffalonian in no time.

Rex is often in town here too - goes to see robs sons hs football games and such, if I recall