Report: John Fox could be fired [Update: He is]

YoloinOhio

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Fox is an awful coach who gets the "genius" label from some in the national media because he has a great QB.

He nearly won a SB with Jake Delhomme!!!

You lose a game, you're the worst coach ever. Dude has taken 2 teams to SB. That's awful I guess.

Edited by C.Biscuit97

Gotta admit, never been a John Fox fan.

@RealShawnFerris: .@JayGlazer and @JasonPhilCole are reporting John Fox could be out if the Broncos lose on Sunday. Details here: http://t.co/mUOeFFSKDT

Yeah I've raised this question before: If Gase is so good why would they let him go to retain Fox? He has health issues to boot. He could easily have to retire in the next season or two.

What makes sense is Gase becoming HC......Manning playing one more season.......then Tom Brady coming in to succeed Manning for a couple seasons.

Carolina fans were saying Fox is better then Riveria at the beginning of the season. I desented. I was lamb basted. Carolina fans are stupid and lucky to be rid of this guy, they just don't realize it.

I'm surprised to see you say this. I think clearly Fox is the better coach. Carolina fans are stupid, but for me it's because they want people like Fox and Newton gone. Ridiculous!

I'm surprised to see you say this. I think clearly Fox is the better coach. Carolina fans are stupid, but for me it's because they want people like Fox and Newton gone. Ridiculous!

riveria isn't much better. But he is better then Fox. Fox does stupid things too often.