Has anyone seen any twitter reaction from players?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're welcome. Here's the article:

http://www.stampedeblue.com/2013/8/6/4594120/former-colts-first-round-bust-jerry-hughes-suggests-he-didnt-have-a

"Even on special teams - an area of the game that is as basic as it gets - Hughes was a failure.

In a rush-friendly 4-3 defensive scheme that incorporated "Tampa-2" principles by keeping things simple in terms of reads and rush lanes, Hughes was equally worthless. When the Colts dumped Jim Caldwell, hired Chuck Pagano, and switched everything around to a base 3-4 scheme, shifting Hughes to outside linebacker as opposed to defensive end, he still struggled."

Edited by BmoreBills

http://www.stampedeblue.com/2013/8/6/4594120/former-colts-first-round-bust-jerry-hughes-suggests-he-didnt-have-a

"Even on special teams - an area of the game that is as basic as it gets - Hughes was a failure.

In a rush-friendly 4-3 defensive scheme that incorporated "Tampa-2" principles by keeping things simple in terms of reads and rush lanes, Hughes was equally worthless. When the Colts dumped Jim Caldwell, hired Chuck Pagano, and switched everything around to a base 3-4 scheme, shifting Hughes to outside linebacker as opposed to defensive end, he still struggled."

That's pretty funny. I like the part where Kelvin Sheppard is set to become a starter for Indy, and Hughes is a bust.

How many tackles does Sheppard have tonight?

And Russell Wilson is too short to play QB. People really love to show their ignorance sometimes. I don't know who said this about Hughes but if you actually watch him play instead of just looking at his height and weight, you can see that he is a great player. Plus he is taller than Freeney and weighs more than Mathis. How is this guy too small?

Let us not forget that Aaron maybin actually sacked a qb a time or 2 in his scheme

see below...

That's pretty funny. I like the part where Kelvin Sheppard is set to become a starter for Indy, and Hughes is a bust.

How many tackles does Sheppard have tonight?

Read the comments

"Dear Hughes,

We’re happy you’re no longer wasting a roster spot and collecting a paycheck from the Colts. Keep talking **** during preseason and training camp; its the only time of year where you actually show up. Have fun getting by Allen or Fleener! Or, even Cunningham for that matter… Hell, even my grandmother could block you out of a play during the regular season." - aug 2013

Werner is using Hughes’ number…

And, Hughes, you won’t get much opportunities in the Bills too. To sum better, you won’t get any opportunities in whichever team signs you.

Al least Trev Alberts admitted that players like Steve Morrison were just better than him . Hughes is so delusional that he thinks he is a NFL player. When you end up on bottom feeder teams like the Bills and Browns your career is quickly coming to an end.

Can’t wait until Sunday when our 3rd string Tackles look like Jonathan Ogden going up against Hughes.

The real question is what would ODB' s reaction if he was on the Bills?

Why is this the real question? Who the f$#k cares what we think?

Oh man, I totally misread your post! I thought it sai what would OBD think - not whT would ODB think!

Edited by OldTimer1960

Going only on the OP post - and borrowing from Mike Zimmer (new Vikes Coach) - Something like - "I don't need to care what the players think about me - they need to care more about what I think of them .."

$. and ^^ this^^

Rex is a players coach but will make them impress HIM.