Has anyone seen any twitter reaction from players?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playoffs 2015. Rex, lead the charge!

@SJHNatFan: @BrandonSpikes51 Sexy Rexy said he liked the way you play. I would expect a phone call.” He said that? Nice 1f60e.png1f60e.png

Good times !!! #BillsMafia #GOBILLS

We should ALL be most excited about this one:

Excited about Rex! Know he's going to get us where we want to be

My cousin Dan who lives in the Charlotte NC area bumped in to Brandon Spikes today at a barbecue restaurant in Shelby NC. This was just about an hour after Rex's introduction. Spikes said that several players hated Marrone and they thought he was a jerk. He said they would be riding the bus and Marrone would sit in the back and not talk to any of his players and that he was very distant. He said that the players are very excited to have Rex and that he would like to resign with the Bills. He said he enjoyed this season in Buffalo more than any other in his career. Spikes said told my cousin not to believe the media and that there is no organizational problems. He said that Whaley is very good at his job and that all the issues had to do with Marrone. He said the front office was well aware that the players were not in Marrones corner. He said the city of Buffalo didn't deserve Marrone and the City will love what Rex brings. In conclusion Brandon said he loves the people of Buffalo and wants to stay. My cousin said he was very open and honest and that he came off as a real nice guy. I hope we resign him.

My cousin Dan who lives in the Charlotte NC area bumped in to Brandon Spikes today at a barbecue restaurant in Shelby NC. This was just about an hour after Rex's introduction. Spikes said that several players hated Marrone and they thought he was a jerk. He said they would be riding the bus and Marrone would sit in the back and not talk to any of his players and that he was very distant. He said that the players are very excited to have Rex and that he would like to resign with the Bills. He said he enjoyed this season in Buffalo more than any other in his career. Spikes said told my cousin not to believe the media and that there is no organizational problems. He said that Whaley is very good at his job and that all the issues had to do with Marrone. He said the front office was well aware that the players were not in Marrones corner. He said the city of Buffalo didn't deserve Marrone and the City will love what Rex brings. In conclusion Brandon said he loves the people of Buffalo and wants to stay. My cousin said he was very open and honest and that he came off as a real nice guy. I hope we resign him.

awesome. I hope we resign him too. He would be a great fit for Rex's d.

So glad Marrone is gone.

Great to hear all around. Thanks for the story. This keeps getting better and better and it starts to make more and more sense. Marrone was a dick.

:beer: Thanks for the information. Good stuff.

That would be a good story...but unfortunately, after all this time I'm conditioned to not believe anything I hear from Fred Smerlas.

That's fine DC Tom I rarely post and was just trying to share a true and honest story. I understand there are a lot of people that find pleasure in making up things so the reader can decide what they believe is true and what is not. I continued my conversation with my cousin last night and he did tell me that Spikes said that he can't even remember having a discussion with Coach Marrone during his time here and that he found it odd that Marrone didn't have any close bonds with any of the team.

That's fine DC Tom I rarely post and was just trying to share a true and honest story. I understand there are a lot of people that find pleasure in making up things so the reader can decide what they believe is true and what is not. I continued my conversation with my cousin last night and he did tell me that Spikes said that he can't even remember having a discussion with Coach Marrone during his time here and that he found it odd that Marrone didn't have any close bonds with any of the team.

So much for the theory that it was Marrone who was the helpful guiding hand to Dareus during his summer troubles.

You're welcome. Here's the article:

http://www.stampedeblue.com/2013/8/6/4594120/former-colts-first-round-bust-jerry-hughes-suggests-he-didnt-have-a

"Even on special teams - an area of the game that is as basic as it gets - Hughes was a failure.

In a rush-friendly 4-3 defensive scheme that incorporated "Tampa-2" principles by keeping things simple in terms of reads and rush lanes, Hughes was equally worthless. When the Colts dumped Jim Caldwell, hired Chuck Pagano, and switched everything around to a base 3-4 scheme, shifting Hughes to outside linebacker as opposed to defensive end, he still struggled."

Interesting. Still, I'm glad we made the trade and that Hughes worked out for us.

Favorite quote: "I pretty much want Jerry to eat a bison's tallywhacker"

Thanks for the post. I find it totally believable actually given everything else we have heard about Marrone in the last few weeks. I love what Spikes brings to the team and I hope the Bills keep him.

So much for the theory that it was Marrone who was the helpful guiding hand to Dareus during his summer troubles.

Dareus was the one who said it. He really gave Marrone a lot of credit for talking with him numerous times and sticking with him and being there for him.

That's one of few things I give him credit for. Fits in with what people are saying. If he thinks you can help him he's a great guy, to everyone else he couldn't be bothered or is a dick.m