Fred Jackson, Coaching Search, tidbits

PaattMaann

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fred still has gas in the tank. I want him on the team.

Sorry to see Wheatley go. But he's the first domino to topple in that offensive coaching staff. he probably sees the axe about to fall, and makes a move.

Sorry but that tank is leaking badly. Head not heart, this is the way. One Bills drive need to cut the cord.

Thanks for the gouge, interesting stuff! Love me some FJ! FredEx Delivers!

Why does Kim's roll concern you? What kind of people report to her?

Really. Considering how flustered Terry can come off at times, Kim looks a lot more in charge.

Sorry but that tank is leaking badly. Head not heart, this is the way. One Bills drive need to cut the cord.

Or move him into the coaching ranks as a trainee. I don't know if heart can be coached but Fred has it. Edited by PromoTheRobot

Really. Considering how flustered Terry can come off at times, Kim looks a lot more in charge.

Or move him into the coaching ranks as a trainee. I don't know if heart can be coached but Fred has it.

It can`t be. Either can speed or being a top Rb. You have it or you don`t Freddy has heart, nothing else.

Fred's not a top RB but he knocked out a number of 6-7 yard runs when there was not a blocking breakdown. If you look at most of his negative to 2 yard runs speed would not have helped. The problem is do not expect anything more than 9-10 from him anymore. Still he seemed as reliable as anyone on first down... All the RBs on the team did bad this year... Coaching and OL. Get a new #1 RB and see if Fred can help as backup.

I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it

As for the waitress comment, for comparison, I know how a car works, and have done some of my own repairs, but you won't find me ripping apart an engine.

It's the same bs comments by the resident ageists on this board that we see every offseason. And every year fred proves them wrong. As for this year, no running back could overcome the offense being Marroned.

Fred is a special player and will yet again prove that next year.

Edited by QB Bills

I am not a huge fan of that news either, but im just passing alog what this gentlemen told me

Did you notice I used "whilst" though?

Her roll concerns me because what does she know about football and or hockey!? She was a freaking waitress!!!

As far as exact people who report to her, I honestly do not recall but I remmeber thinking "wow those are some big names that are forced to report to Kim and not Terry or someone who knows what the hell they are doing"

What does Terry know about football or hockey!? He was a freaking guy who bought some land and sold it!