Fred Jackson, Coaching Search, tidbits

PaattMaann

I love Fred but he's a shell of himself. He will look good for 2-3 games next year when the legs are fresh and that will be it. He's a leader that's why he'll stay, but we need to dump Brown, re-sign CJ and draft a RB, dime a dozen.

I agree with the Shanahan link, from what I have heard he is the guy.

If running backs are a dime a dozen then why would you re-sign a guy that is going to command a multi-million dollar annual contract?

I love Fred but he's a shell of himself. He will look good for 2-3 games next year when the legs are fresh and that will be it. He's a leader that's why he'll stay, but we need to dump Brown, re-sign CJ and draft a RB, dime a dozen.

I agree with the Shanahan link, from what I have heard he is the guy.

If running backs are a dime a dozen then why would you re-sign a guy that is going to command a multi-million dollar annual contract?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Concerns me too... Who is Kim Pegula? -What sort of person is she? -For example, if Kim was the gold-digging trophy wife of our billionaire owner, -Where would that leave the team if (heaven forbid) something should happen to Terry?

Of course I don't know her personally. Still, i wonder about her commitment to the region...

I'm not concerned about Her commitment to the bills/buffalo area....she's a "local" (from Rochester) so I have faith that the team will remain in buffalo for a longggggg time

My comment was simply, "woah...she is a LOT more involved in these two sporting orgs than I previously imagined...don't know I feel about her possibly makkng decisions, or at least be given information and have to read/react/evaluate..."

It's surprising to me that's all...if I spent over

A billion dollars on something like Terry did (let's not pretend any of this money is Kim's) I would want to be the one who people were reporting to....is Terry THAT busy??? With what??

I'm not concerned about Her commitment to the bills/buffalo area....she's a "local" (from Rochester) so I have faith that the team will remain in buffalo for a longggggg time

My comment was simply, "woah...she is a LOT more involved in these two sporting orgs than I previously imagined...don't know I feel about her possibly makkng decisions, or at least be given information and have to read/react/evaluate..."

It's surprising to me that's all...if I spent over

A billion dollars on something like Terry did (let's not pretend any of this money is Kim's) I would want to be the one who people were reporting to....is Terry THAT busy??? With what??

:lol:

Post playing career I'd love to see Fred break into coaching, preferably by taking the newly created position of Practice Squad development. Working Exclusively with those player to try and being their skills up to a level where they're serious candidates for a full roster spot, seriously can you imagine a better man for the job?