Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

I guess he was cheering when Trump beat Hillary. Then the anti-women losers start cheering this POS. Well, he won't be seeing any women forever. He'll get all the male he wants 

These people are trash! 

"Incel" or "involuntarily celibate," is a term used by men who claim they have been denied their right to experience sex with women. 
The misogynistic community describing themselves as "incels" was banned from Reddit in November for breaking rules that prohibit hate speech on the online platform, The New York Times reported.
Members of the group were accused of encouraging violence against women as well as justifying and encouraging rape, according to an online petitioncalling to ban the subreddit community.

• 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Religion of peace, so we've been told and told and told again. 

Everyne I know here is a good citizen, but there’s clearly a real bad strain, the reason people have come to North America

Over 40 Palestinians killed today and dozens more over the last few weeks and no mention on this board. So let me put it like this. Islam, when followed appropriately, IS the religion of peace, but there are bad apples in every bunch. Just like those Jews that massacred those Palestinians today. You think they’re  ppl of peace? What about us Americans? We slaughter each other on our own streets and homes on a DAILY basis and I haven’t even mentioned our impact on all the bloodshed we cause abroad. Hell, try to see if you can find a group of Native Americans. All people are violent. Inherently violent. From all walks of life. At least I can condemn it. Some of you like to point at specific groups only, but when it comes to your group’s actions you condone it. In some cases you even root for it. All lives matter, but not to some of you, and to those of you I say you’re fake AF and evil from the heart. No different than those Islamic terrorists. Difference is they have balls and act on their hate. 

Edited by Justice

9 minutes ago, Justice said:

Over 40 Palestinians killed today and dozens more over the last few weeks and no mention on this board. So let me put it like this. Islam, when followed appropriately, IS the religion of peace, but there are bad apples in every bunch. Just like those Jews that massacred those Palestinians today. You think they’re  ppl of peace? What about us Americans? We slaughter each other on our own streets and homes on a DAILY basis and I haven’t even mentioned our impact on all the bloodshed we cause abroad. Hell, try to see if you can find a group of Native Americans. All people are violent. Inherently violent. From all walks of life. At least I can condemn it. Some of you like to point at specific groups only, but when it comes to your group’s actions you condone it. In some cases you even root for it. All lives matter, but not to some of you, and to those of you I say you’re fake AF and evil from the heart. No different than those Islamic terrorists. Difference is they have balls and act on their hate. 

Eat ****

Just to be clear beyond the eat ****: not all people are violent. That's retarded. All walks of people can be violent.  Your entire premise that I or anyone should give a !@#$ about Palestinian douchebags who were shot and killed is also retarded. 

Edited by Boyst62
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Justice said:

So these were people engaged in peaceful protests killed by Israeli forces for no reason?  Is that what happened? 

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Eat ****

Just to be clear beyond the eat ****: not all people are violent. That's retarded. All walks of people can be violent.  Your entire premise that I or anyone should give a !@#$ about Palestinian douchebags who were shot and killed is also retarded. 

I didn’t mean it like that. What I should’ve said is some people from all types of backgrounds are violent. 

As for your last statement there I say thank you for proving my point. 

12 minutes ago, Justice said:

This is the thread for terrorism related to Extremist Muslim groups ,

You are invited , rather than make false assumptions about other posters, to create a thread of your own, or certainly you may use this one also if you so choose.

But, I would point out (for probably the third or fourth time ) that YOUR bias is showing, not mine....

Just now, B-Man said:

This is the thread for terrorism related to Extremist Muslim groups ,

You are invited , rather than make false assumptions about other posters, to create a thread of your own, or certainly you may use this one also if you so choose.

But, I would point out (for probably the third or fourth time ) that YOUR bias is showing, not mine....

I forget. You’re all on the high moral ground here. You do great at pretending. In actuality you can’t care less about human life, unless it meets your own bias. 

6 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

So these were people engaged in peaceful protests killed by Israeli forces for no reason?  Is that what happened? 

No, these were violent protesters who engaged with Israeli military charged with protecting the US Embassy.

1 minute ago, Justice said:

I forget. You’re all on the high moral ground here. You do great at pretending. In actuality you can’t care less about human life, unless it meets your own bias. 

Not all human life has value.  It all starts with value, but that value is mutable through action.  The lives of these particular dead had zero value.