Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

The only rational motive would be to ensure that ISIS has no competitors in the practice of Islam within its territory so that it can impose its own insanity on Sinai residents.

No, that's the only rational motive to Westerners.  Sufis are considered apostate/infidels/heathens by Sunni and Shi'a...to them, "kill the heretics" is a rational enough reason.

• 5 weeks later...
Shootings in Harrisburg ´a terror attack´: Homeland Security
Pennlive.com, by Travis Kellar

Original Article

The Department of Homeland Security referred to the three shootings in Harrisburg on Friday as "a terror attack." Tyler Q. Houlton, acting press secretary for agency, tweeted a statement Saturday about the incidents. Houlton said that Ahmed El-Mofty was a naturalized U.S. citizen who was admitted to the country from Egypt on a family-based immigration visa. "The long chain of migration that led to the suspect´s admission into the United States was initiated years ago by a distant relative of the suspect," 

I read another article on this quoting a police officer saying "if you shoot at the cops you're going to get what you get"

21 minutes ago, B-Man said:
Shootings in Harrisburg ´a terror attack´: Homeland Security
Pennlive.com, by Travis Kellar

Original Article

The Department of Homeland Security referred to the three shootings in Harrisburg on Friday as "a terror attack." Tyler Q. Houlton, acting press secretary for agency, tweeted a statement Saturday about the incidents. Houlton said that Ahmed El-Mofty was a naturalized U.S. citizen who was admitted to the country from Egypt on a family-based immigration visa. "The long chain of migration that led to the suspect´s admission into the United States was initiated years ago by a distant relative of the suspect," 

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, GG said:

Who are they, other than a murderous death cult?

Who they claim to be is the resurrection of the Caliphate.  

Which means they're massively ignorant about their own history - they're far more like the Nizari hashashins

1 hour ago, meazza said:

lol

Sometimes you show a bit of logic and then you fall right back into the hole again. 

Many things they do is to the interest and benefit of Israel. That’s a fact. 

2 hours ago, meazza said:

Like?

The role they played in Iraq and Syria.

They never attacked Israel. Also, our government didn’t like it very much when Russia actually did something about ISIS. 

And now this. To hell with Hamas they’re talking about genocide to Palestinians. 

Where there’s smoke there’s fire. 

Edited by Justice

I will say this — I know a great deal about this due to my experiences and my academic knowledge on Islam; islam is a fascist religion that cannot peacefully coexist with western civilization and we must not tolerate their presence in our country. 

That said, there’s two billion of em. We have to trade with them to establish good order. But we don’t have to accept them into our society and it’s a fools thing to do.