Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Also, the “prophet,” was nothing more than an Arab “Joseph Smith.” Or, Joesph Smith was nothing more than a white Muhammad.

If you read the Quran it’s laighable to think 2 billion people can’t recognize the obvious truth which is he had knowledge of Christianity and Judaism and used that to create nonsense so that he could become a warlord which is exactly what he did. He was a less effective Genghis Kahn.  

29 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Also, the “prophet,” was nothing more than an Arab “Joseph Smith.” Or, Joesph Smith was nothing more than a white Muhammad.

If you read the Quran it’s laighable to think 2 billion people can’t recognize the obvious truth which is he had knowledge of Christianity and Judaism and used that to create nonsense so that he could become a warlord which is exactly what he did. He was a less effective Genghis Kahn.  

Jesus was nothing more than a Jewish Joseph Smith.

• Haha (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Jesus was nothing more than a Jewish Joseph Smith.

I’m not sure. I’d argue the record is woefully incomplete. I’ve no doubt there was a Jesus of Nazareth, yet we’ve no credible first hand accounts of the man and so that’s a hard sell. But funny. There’s reason to laugh. 

Just now, The_Dude said:

I’m not sure. I’d argue the record is woefully incomplete. I’ve no doubt there was a Jesus of Nazareth, yet we’ve no credible first hand accounts of the man and so that’s a hard sell. But funny. There’s reason to laugh. 

All-righty then.

Joseph Smith was nothing more than a Methodist Joesph Smith. 

Argue with that, !@#$er.

18 hours ago, Justice said:

Israel 

Secret

Intelligence 

Service

Good one.  Did you hear the one where Mossad alerted all NYC Jews to stay home on the second Tuesday of September 2001?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GG said:

Good one.  Did you hear the one where Mossad alerted all NYC Jews to stay home on the second Tuesday of September 2001?

No, but I did hear about 5 of them dancing on a rooftop when it happened and that is undeniable. Had that been muslims you wouldn’t let that go so easily, would you? 

2 minutes ago, Justice said:

No, but I did hear about 5 of them dancing on a rooftop when it happened and that is undeniable. Had that been muslims you wouldn’t let that go so easily, would you? 

5 Mossad agents or 5 NYC Jews?  

5 minutes ago, GG said:

5 Mossad agents or 5 NYC Jews?  

I don’t know what they were. Not gonna pretend like I do. Notice I didn’t say they were part of a grand conspiracy either, because I don’t know that as well. 

But I do remember this...

"I know what America is," Netanyahu said. "America is a thing you can move very easily, move it in the right direction. They won't get in the way."

Edited by Justice

13 minutes ago, Justice said:

I don’t know what they were. Not gonna pretend like I do. Notice I didn’t say they were part of a grand conspiracy either, because I don’t know that as well. 

But I do remember this...

"I know what America is," Netanyahu said. "America is a thing you can move very easily, move it in the right direction. They won't get in the way."

You don't know what they were, but you know 5 of them were dancing on the roof?

1 minute ago, GG said:

You know them personally?

Dude 

I understand. I really do. When it comes to Israel it’s like that cheating spouse you love to death and you’ll believe everything they say. Yeah, he/she was just a friend. Got it. 

10 minutes ago, Justice said:

Dude 

I understand. I really do. When it comes to Israel it’s like that cheating spouse you love to death and you’ll believe everything they say. Yeah, he/she was just a friend. Got it. 

So what you're saying is that GG's judgement is clouded even though you're accusing 5 Mossad agents or Israelis that flew to NYC before 9/11 just so they can dance on a roof in New Jersey so that it could be brought up and ridiculed in a presidential primary?