Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

No, these were violent protesters who engaged with Israeli military charged with protecting the US Embassy.

Didn’t realize we had a US embassy in Gaza. My bad. Smh. 

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

No, these were violent protesters who engaged with Israeli military charged with protecting the US Embassy.

Not all human life has value.  It all starts with value, but that value is mutable through action.  The lives of these particular dead had zero value.

Unarmed protestors. They’re the violent ones. What about all those victims that got sniped these last few weeks? Look yourself in the mirror. That last paragraph there proves my point about you too. You’re scum, but even you deserve to live. 

2 minutes ago, Justice said:

Didn’t realize we had a US embassy in Gaza. My bad. Smh. 

That changes exactly zero things.

These were violent protesters who engaged with Israeli military charged with protecting the US Embassy.

And in the process they demonstrated why the Palestinians do not deserve their own country, and why there should never be a US embassy in Gaza.

8 minutes ago, Justice said:

I forget. You’re all on the high moral ground here. You do great at pretending. In actuality you can’t care less about human life, unless it meets your own bias. 

No. You're mistaken. I'm human scum. Lower than low. I am deplorable with no morals.  So you're grossly wrong.

4 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

No. You're mistaken. I'm human scum. Lower than low. I am deplorable with no morals.  So you're grossly wrong.

Yeah. I already know that and thanks to a poster who exposed you a while back it was verified. 

Just now, Justice said:

Yeah. I already know that and thanks to a poster who exposed you a while back it was verified. 

Oh noooooo oh no

You're late to the party retard.  Most of the board knew. I don't give a ****.  Lagrant is an insecure little B word who thinks he was the first to find out. This happens every year, douchebag.

Alluh alkbar you son of a B word

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

These were violent protesters who engaged with Israeli military charged with protecting the US Embassy.

5 facts

1. A 14 year old was shot and killed.

2. A 15 year old was shot and killed.

3. Two 16 year olds were shot and killed.

4. 39 others were killed as of this afternoon. There are almost 2000 wounded Palestinians.

5. Israel has not reported any deaths or injuries to their military.

These facts lead one to believe it's more the Israeli military engaging with different factions of protesting Palestinians.

6 minutes ago, Justice said:

Coming from a Mohammedian, this is hilarious.

Just now, Real News said:

5 facts

4. 39 others were killed as of this afternoon. There are almost 2000 wounded Palestinians.

These facts lead one to believe it's more the Israeli military engaging with different factions of protesting Palestinians.

When teenagers band with other protesters, and engage in violence against a military, they're going to be among the casualties. 

And, no.  That's not what your facts lead to.  That's where you're trying to steer the narrative with several cherry picked facts, taken completely out of context, in order to bolster a lie.

As an aside, is your screen name intended to be ironic or deceptive?

7 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

mo.png

You think this angers me? Lmao. Consider the source. I’d never do that to any of the prophets from any holy book, but you? Lol. I’m not surprised. What a POS. 

When teenagers band with other protesters, and engage in violence against a military, they're going to be among the casualties. 

And, no.  That's not what your facts lead to.  That's where you're trying to steer the narrative with several cherry picked facts, taken completely out of context, in order to bolster a lie.

Keep it up drone. Violent protestors. How many Israelis get killed today? Who are the true violent people? 

Seems a reasonable conclusion to me: IDF is engaging multiple Palestinian factions.  That these factions are actually assaulting the fence line (I've found stories on three different assaults using explosives or incendiary devices) is just a sixth fact he didn't have room to mention.

It's not "protests."  It's a battle.

Idiotic.

16 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Oh noooooo oh no

You're late to the party retard.  Most of the board knew. I don't give a ****.  Lagrant is an insecure little B word who thinks he was the first to find out. This happens every year, douchebag.

Alluh alkbar you son of a B word

Proven POS. 

And oh yeah. Say hello to your neighbors for. 

Edited by Justice

Just now, Justice said:

You think this angers me? Lmao. Consider the source. I’d never do that to any of the prophets from any holy book, but you? Lol. I’m not surprised. What a POS. 

my neighbors?    What does that mean dopey?

And I will post the same thing about any religion. The one I'd like to post contains profanity so I cannot post it. But it's literally Jesus !@#$ing Christ.  

4 minutes ago, Justice said:

Keep it up drone. Violent protestors. How many Israelis get killed today? Who are the true violent people? 

The Israelis are not obligated to endure casualties, mass or otherwise, before eliminating hostiles.  End of story.

If Palestinians don't want to die then they shouldn't engage with the Israeli military.  The rules of engagement have been changed.

16 minutes ago, Real News said:

5 facts

Could we have a link please?

6 minutes ago, Justice said:

The "violent ones" are just the winners?

Sure bro.  You were big on "those Hamas rockets aren't doing THAT much damage, retaliation is immoral," too. FOH.

8 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Here are a few questions to ponder. 

As a parent, would you allow your 12-year old to go to the front lines of a violent protest, where there's a high chance the child would get hurt?

As a parent, what would be the rationale to actively bring a 12-year old to the front lines of a violent protest, where there's a high chance the child would get hurt?

What would you call the parent in the latter situation?

The Israelis are not obligated to endure casualties, mass or otherwise, before eliminating hostiles.  End of story.

If Palestinians don't want to die then they shouldn't engage with the Israeli military.  The rules of engagement have been changed.

That’s what happens when you lose your country more and more everyday. Ppl actually get upset about that type of thing and they protest to show the world their outrage. They don’t have a military. They don’t even have guns. The opposition does and they love using them. So call it what you want. I know you can’t/won’t see it for what it really is.