Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

No ****, I actually heard some jackass on the radio today talking about how the Israeli soldiers were criminals because they were using the same assault-style military weapons that were used in Parkland...  :wallbash:

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

No ****, I actually heard some jackass on the radio today talking about how the Israeli soldiers were criminals because they were using the same assault-style military weapons that were used in Parkland...  :wallbash:

So... gator actually figured out which end of the microphone to talk into?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

hippie.jpg

4 hours ago, Azalin said:

hippie.jpg

Those rifles appear to be M1 Garands which do not qualify as Assault Style Military Self Reloading Automatic Clip Rifles.  Garand's have a fixed internal magazine, do not have a pistol grip, do not have an adjustable stock, and don't look all scary and black.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

Those rifles appear to be M1 Garands which do not qualify as Assault Style Military Self Reloading Automatic Clip Rifles.  Garand's have a fixed internal magazine, do not have a pistol grip, do not have an adjustable stock, and don't look all scary and black.

But when juxtaposed with the flower, they're positively terrifying.

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

If they have self-reloading automatic bayonet lugs, they're still military-style assault weapons.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I prefer the text in the link: 50 of those killed in Gaza were Ben Shapiro.  

Can you even imagine the amount of smugness a pack of 50 Ben Shapiro's would have?

On ‎05‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 12:28 PM, Justice said:

War??? Lol. Wow. Just wow. 

50 of the 62 dead were members of Hamas.

Yes, war.

I look forward to your complete retraction.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, unbillievable said:

What if it's a military style assault flower?

What, you mean like a Daisy air-rifle?

41 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Can you even imagine the amount of smugness a pack of 50 Ben Shapiro's would have?

:lol:

Edited by Azalin
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

50 of the 62 dead were members of Hamas.

Yes, war.

I look forward to your complete retraction.

I don't mind admitting I like Ben Shapiro a lot. Smug or not, the dude can truly rattle the snowflakes.

Just now, LABillzFan said:

I don't mind admitting I like Ben Shapiro a lot. Smug or not, the dude can truly rattle the snowflakes.

I'm mixed on him.  He does a lot of good work, but retreats to motte and bailey fallacy when pinned down on issues related to libertarianism.  On the whole, there's more good than bad; and I find him to be bright and articulate.  He's more sabre rattler than problem solver though.

vS9isCal_bigger.jpgJoel Engel @joelengel 6h6 hours ago
"BABY GIRL DIES IN HAZE OF GAZA" declares the @latimes headline of a story that takes up two-thirds of today's hard copy front page (including photo) above the fold. http://www.latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-israel-gaza-child-20180516-htmlstory.html …

Not until the 16th graf do we learn:

DdVP-cjVMAAFcIN.jpg
Edited by B-Man

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

A conversation between TYTT and DC Tom:

pot1.jpg

The pot telling the dutch boiler to look out the window at another, similar dutch boiler?

That is one !@#$ed-up metaphor.  Hope that post-concussion syndrome clears up for you soon...

• Haha (+1) 1