Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Reading it as written = the "hate" steaming from Taskers post would be tough to discern, touch or see - which is the opposite of what he was trying to say. Steam (his choice of imagery) is not impalpable - it's palpable by definition.

Gary has issues with language. Maybe that's why he's confusing "honesty" and "lying". 

Not "tough" to see.

Incapable of being seen. 

In other words, Gary couldn't actually detect any hate coming from me, but, named me hateful anyway, exactly as I described, for which Gary named me a liar.

I demonstrated no hatred, as Gary himself admits, and yet Gary named me hateful only several posts, and mere minutes after calling me a liar for pointing out that it's common practice here for liberals to call libertarians, Republicans, and conservatives hateful.

You can't make this **** up.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

read it again. 

"The hate steaming from you is impalpable."

The hate steaming from you cannot be felt.

Sounds perfectly accurate.  I don't think it's what he wanted to say...but I think it's accurate.

5 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Not "tough" to see.

Incapable of being seen. 

In other words, Gary couldn't actually detect any hate coming from me, but, named me hateful anyway, exactly as I described, for which Gary named me a liar.

I demonstrated no hatred, as Gary himself admits, and yet Gary named me hateful only several posts, and mere minutes after calling me a liar for pointing out that it's common practice here for liberals to call libertarians, Republicans, and conservatives hateful.

You can't make this **** up.

You COULD make it up.  Liar!  

• Haha (+1) 1

!@#$ you, you hack.

Here is proof of your hatred. !@#$ you, you hack.

You demonstrated hatred. You continue to lie because you are a liar.

3 minutes ago, peace out said:

You failed to respond to my post a few hours ago. Is it because you are a kitty and afraid to address getting caught as a liar?

So, you respond to Greg with "I'll wait until the report comes out to make up my mind" and then shortly afterward you give gator a thumbs up for his hysterical remarks about Trump's "guilt". Gary, that right there is proof that you are a liar.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You failed to respond to my post a few hours ago. Is it because you are a kitty and afraid to address getting caught as a liar?

So, you respond to Greg with "I'll wait until the report comes out to make up my mind" and then shortly afterward you give gator a thumbs up for his hysterical remarks about Trump's "guilt". Gary, that right there is proof that you are a liar.

I responded one post below it when you posted that a few hours ago. Thanks for continuing the intellectual dishonesty parade.

Edited by peace out

14 minutes ago, peace out said:

I responded one post below it when you posted that a few hours ago. Thanks for continuing the intellectual dishonesty parade.

Show me where in this thread you responded.

33 minutes ago, peace out said:

Thats not hatred, you dope.  That's disgust and earned disrespect.

You think it's hatred because you attribute malice to everything libertarians, Republicans, and conservatives do.

Which is, again, more mounting evidence of my earlier claims.  

18 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So Libertarinism is dead...

Indeed.  It died when Libertarians tied themselves to open borders, which is a globalist position and untenable in a world of sovereign nation-states.

3 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Indeed.  It died when Libertarians tied themselves to open borders, which is a globalist position and untenable in a world of sovereign nation-states.

Not the Libertarians on this board. They argued that most government could be done away with, but borders were one of the key responsibilites of government. They just stopped making any libertarian arguments once Trump was elected 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

I myself am libertarian on most issues, but am much better described as a classic liberal.  I think that most people don't know what libertarianism is, and have made lots of assumptions, and fail to realize that one can have a libertarian stance on a myriad of issues, and not on others.

I think the main mistake most pure libertarians make is that the state has no just role.  That's a lousy assumption, as it denies the reality of the human condition, which is tribalism.

The pure libertarian will argue that a government is unnecessary to guard culture and tribe, as individuals will band together out of mutual self-interest to protect their rights/property.  But it always breaks down when you ask them how they'll organize it, and if you can manage to pin them down on that, how they'll enforce the organization, and what the structure will be.

It's much the same argument one has with anarcho-communists who reject government, but insist on some nebulous centralizing force through which all goods and services are first collected and then redistributed.

They are having a logical disconnect where they don't understand what the genesis and role of government truly is, and how that contradicts their ideology.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I myself am libertarian on most issues, but am much better described as a classic liberal.  I think that most people don't know what libertarianism is, and have made lots of assumptions, and fail to realize that one can have a libertarian stance on a myriad of issues, and not on others.

I think the main mistake most pure libertarians make is that the state has no just role.  That's a lousy assumption, as it denies the reality of the human condition, which is tribalism.

The pure libertarian will argue that a government is unnecessary to guard culture and tribe, as individuals will band together out of mutual self-interest to protect their rights/property.  But it always breaks down when you ask them how they'll organize it, and if you can manage to pin them down on that, how they'll enforce the organization, and what the structure will be.

It's much the same argument one has with anarcho-communists who reject government, but insist on some nebulous centralizing force through which all goods and services are first collected and then redistributed.

They are having a logical disconnect where they don't understand what the genesis and role of government truly is, and how that contradicts their ideology.

It’s America, you just make up any label you want for yourself with no reading or grasp of what it means. 

Sounds like fun.

then you change your label two days later and think nothing of it 

I myself am libertarian on most issues, but am much better described as a classic liberal.  

So you're kind-of a trans-liberal questioning cis-independent?

• 2 weeks later...