Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, bbb said:

Saw a lot of posts on social media saying it's got to a white guy because they're claiming it's mental illness...............Then, the name got released.

It’s the most open place for this, blocks of restaurants with summer patio dining, been there dozens of times through the years.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, njbuff said:

The GWB and Brooklyn Bridges have been scoped more lately by terrorists.

I hope we aren't asleep at the wheel again like 9/11, because destruction of one (or both) of these bridges would be devastating.

they are still busy trying to cover up the rigging of HIllary's 2016 victory

On 6/5/2018 at 11:39 AM, Tiberius said:

Not the Libertarians on this board. They argued that most government could be done away with, but borders were one of the key responsibilites of government. They just stopped making any libertarian arguments once Trump was elected 

Thank goodness for entertainment purposes you haven't stopped since trump was elected.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

they are still busy trying to cover up the rigging of HIllary's 2016 victory

There are more than enough Islamic terrorists in the USA right now that can cover all angles.................including the Hillary rigging.

Just for the record............. Hillary might not be around much longer for her haters to continue to berate her (which are many). Hillary does not look well at all.

8 minutes ago, njbuff said:

There are more than enough Islamic terrorists in the USA right now that can cover all angles.................including the Hillary rigging.

Just for the record............. Hillary might not be around much longer for her haters to continue to berate her (which are many). Hillary does not look well at all.

there have been a few completely objective medical opinions that are kind of serious about her situation, from eyesight to head injury to tremors to nonstop coughing

what a drag it is getting old

27 minutes ago, njbuff said:

That wouldn't stop the Democrats from running her in 2020.

Nor would it stop her getting at least 25% of the popular vote.

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

That wouldn't stop the Democrats from running her in 2020.

Nor would it stop her getting at least 25% of the popular vote.

the comeback of 2024, burn baby burn

25 minutes ago, row_33 said:

the comeback of 2024, burn baby burn

I gotta be honest...given an election between dead Hillary, live Hillary, and Trump, I'm giving dead Hillary serious consideration.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I gotta be honest...given an election between dead Hillary, live Hillary, and Trump, I'm giving dead Hillary serious consideration.

Have you considered all of her tweets complaining about being exhausted governing from hell because Putin hacked God's judgement day algorithm?

8 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I want Trump again, the laughs have ever stopped 

On 7/24/2018 at 2:26 PM, DC Tom said:

only if they dress her in that mumu and keep the life alert necklace there

• 2 weeks later...