Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Only assault cars/trucks should be banned. Everything else is fine.

So black cars and trucks with turbo chargers, brush guards, retractable air foils and lift kits.

I think this will Finnish Trump.

Is it a coincidence that this happened not long after Trump made himself a sandwich for a midnight snack in the White House and used a KNIFE to cut it in half?

He is moving to Finland?

Officer killed four jihadis as they marched from Audi on killing rampage: http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/842865/cambrils-terror-barcelona-attack-hero-officer-4-jihadis-audi-crash-killed

Daaaaaaaaamn, girl.

Not to detract from the fact that she saved lives, but she was had a gun they had axes and machetes, I would certainly hope she could win that fight.

Not to detract from the fact that she saved lives, but she was had a gun they had axes and machetes, I would certainly hope she could win that fight.

People can move incredibly fast. An officer should be standing at least 21 feet from a criminal armed with a knife, because a relatively fit person can close space shorter than that faster than the average cop can draw and fire their weapon.

Combine that with nerves, adrenaline, and things moving as quickly as they do during these situations, taking out four on your own before they could get to anyone with their weapons is pretty awesome.

So black cars and trucks with turbo chargers, brush guards, retractable air foils and lift kits.

He is moving to Finland?

Five on one, and she put down four. Put them down hard. And that's after they rammed her car.

That is an impressive accomplishment outside the movies

Five on one, and she put down four. Put them down hard. And that's after they rammed her car.

That is an impressive accomplishment outside the movies

Especially seeing almost all the range training instructors I've had say police officers are the worst shots. I'd make a great cop. :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Five hurt as Edmonton attacks spark terror investigation

Canadian authorities say two incidents in Edmonton are being investigated as acts of terrorism after a man struck a police officer with a car before stabbing him -- and later injured at least four pedestrians while driving a truck on a busy street.

There was an ISIS flag in the car, which has been seized as evidence, the police chief said.

A knife-wielding man killed at least two women Sunday at the Saint-Charles train station in Marseille, France, before police killed the suspect, according to CNN affiliate BFM, which cited the city prosecutor's office as its source.

The incident is being treated as a terror attack and has been handed over to a special prosecutor in Paris

A knife-wielding man killed at least two women Sunday at the Saint-Charles train station in Marseille, France, before police killed the suspect, according to CNN affiliate BFM, which cited the city prosecutor's office as its source.
The incident is being treated as a terror attack and has been handed over to a special prosecutor in Paris

Probably triggered by Melania's high heels