Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Gotta go change my FB profile pic from Prayers For Manchester to Prayers For London. Or maybe just make it Prayers For ___________

Cause you you know if enough people change their profile pic the terrorists will give up

Gondor-calls-for-aid.jpeg?resize=580%2C5

Anyone else see strong parallels between the gun control debate and the Muslim immigrant debate? Seems to me most people are hypocrites on this subject. Do you believe in sacrificing freedoms to prevent violence, or not? If 20 people were killed at an American monument tomorrow, we all know what the online debate would look like. But which side is arguing what depends on if the killer is a white guy with a gun or a Muslim with a car. This whole thing is nuts to me and I feel like I'm the only one who sees it.

Sadiq Kahn says there's no reason to be alarmed. Nothing to see or worry about herefolks. Carry on.

Yeah, not a head scratcher at all that a muslim would want to become involved in western politics. Hmmm.... does make you wonder what his real agenda is ( I think everyone not a lefty knows).

Why doesn't the Left call this what it is? And I don't just mean Islamic Terrorism

You have one ethnic group attacking another ethnic group. If the perpetrators had been white there would be cries of racism©. But since the perpetrators are brown skinned, why the fear to call this what it is?

Why doesn't the Left call this what it is? And I don't just mean Islamic Terrorism

You have one ethnic group attacking another ethnic group. If the perpetrators had been white there would be cries of racism©. But since the perpetrators are brown skinned, why the fear to call this what it is?

Because "islamophobia."

Anyone else see strong parallels between the gun control debate and the Muslim immigrant debate? Seems to me most people are hypocrites on this subject. Do you believe in sacrificing freedoms to prevent violence, or not? If 20 people were killed at an American monument tomorrow, we all know what the online debate would look like. But which side is arguing what depends on if the killer is a white guy with a gun or a Muslim with a car. This whole thing is nuts to me and I feel like I'm the only one who sees it.

Controlling guns to prevent violence is like controlling spoons to prevent obesity.

How many people died in London from guns last night? None. Well, unless you count the animal police shot.