Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Don't be surprised 33........he is just following instructions.

MSNBC host implies Trump is trying to provoke a terror attack for political gain

To be clear, Trump's first tweet after the terrorist attack was exploiting it to support his "travel ban." Using those words was stupid when the administration said over and over again it wasn't a ban and the tweet may play into the SCOTUS ruling (I still think they'll rule in Trump's favor though as they should). He also took the London's Mayor's tweet out of context the next day and criticized his "no reason to be alarmed" statement (had to do with extra police patrol) to again argue for the travel ban. Trump not tweeting would be very helpful for his administration.

Having said that, that MSNBC host is an idiot.

And you make white people look stupid.

I'm not white...?

Also, while I come off as an idiot and say bull **** I do so for no other reason than to sound like such. I'm somewhat smart and know a thing or two.

Each and every person can have their opinion of me and be it whatever the hell it is I just don't give a damn. I'm just as much a calloused !@#$ in person and I'll say just as much in person with regard to name calling and insults. I frankly just don't care.

So its not stupid. Its arrogance

Edited by Boyst62

To be clear, Trump's first tweet after the terrorist attack was exploiting it to support his "travel ban." Using those words was stupid when the administration said over and over again it wasn't a ban and the tweet may play into the SCOTUS ruling (I still think they'll rule in Trump's favor though as they should). He also took the London's Mayor's tweet out of context the next day and criticized his "no reason to be alarmed" statement (had to do with extra police patrol) to again argue for the travel ban. Trump not tweeting would be very helpful for his administration.

Having said that, that MSNBC host is an idiot.

Trump obviously feels terrorism is a winning issue for him

Trump obviously feels terrorism is a winning issue for him

I agree with Trump's travel ban and wish it included more Middle East Countries, but he continues to shoot himself in the foot.

Don't fall for it, England. Stay strong and resist:

Theresa May says the internet must now be regulated following London Bridge terror attack

"The Act, championed by Ms May, requires internet service providers to maintain a list of visited websites for all internet users for a year and gives intelligence agencies more powers to intercept online communications. Police can access the stored browsing history without any warrant or court order."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-internet-regulated-london-bridge-terror-attack-google-facebook-whatsapp-borough-security-a7771896.html

Theresa May Wants to Deprive Extremists of 'Safe Spaces Online' After London Attack

"But the government's plans to ban end-to-end encrypted messaging services fell through after much criticism from rights and privacy campaigners. Those plans are likely to be on the table again soon though, after May puts technology in the forefront of her focus to battle terror, and after Britain suffers its third terror attack in just three months."

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/theresa-may-wants-to-deprive-extremists-of-safe-spaces-online-after-london-attack

...And of course know who your true enemy is:

'Sensitive' UK terror funding inquiry may never be published

Investigation into foreign funding and support of jihadi groups operating in UK understood to focus on Saudi Arabia

“It is no secret that Saudi Arabia in particular provides funding to hundreds of mosques in the UK, espousing a very hardline Wahhabist interpretation of Islam. It is often in these institutions that British extremism takes root.”

The contents of the report may prove politically as well as legally sensitive. Saudi Arabia, which has been a funding source for fundamentalist Islamist preachers and mosques, was visited by May earlier this year.

Last December, a leaked report from Germany’s federal intelligence service accused several Gulf groups of funding religious schools and radical Salafist preachers in mosques, calling it “a long-term strategy of influence”.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/31/sensitive-uk-terror-funding-inquiry-findings-may-never-be-published-saudi-arabia

CNN's Jake Tapper joins May in calling for a censored internet today on his show by having Hany Farid as a guest.

Stay strong, England (and the US). Don't fall for this clap trap.

CNN's Jake Tapper joins May in calling for a censored internet today on his show by having Hany Farid as a guest.

Stay strong, England (and the US). Don't fall for this clap trap.

Let me guess. Neocons are behind this, or May is the latest mouthpiece of America's military industrial complex.

I'm totally at peace, because I'm not one of the useful idiots.

Anyone who says they'd trade dead children in London for the chance of creating more dead Russians (who you still think of as Soviets) is not a person at peace. It's someone who's living a life driven by hate.

The first step is to admit you have a philosophical problem. You support blindly any alliance that creates more dead Russians. That's your goal.

No matter how many little girls get blown up in the process.

More dead Russians means more live and happier persons across the world. I'll take that trade any day.

Anyone who says they'd trade dead children in London for the chance of creating more dead Russians (who you still think of as Soviets) is not a person at peace. It's someone who's living a life driven by hate.

Use the full context.

More dead Russians usually means more alive people in the world.

But keep carrying that bucket. Vlad appreciates your support.

Use the full context.

More dead Russians usually means more alive people in the world.

I did use the full context. It doesn't make you come off any better. You're driven by your hatred for a regime that has not existed in over twenty years to such a degree that you happily trade the lives of little children being blown up by ISIS so long as it serves your ultimate goal of killing more Russians.

That's what you said, and doubled down on it by saying "history doesn't lie".

Those are the words of someone who is so broken, so lost, they only have hate left to cling to. And when that well comes up dry, as it always does, you're going to feel really lost and angry... which will hopefully turn you back to the light. And when you get there, we'll have a good conversation.

Until then, I do truly hope you find peace. You need it more than most. :beer:

I did use the full context. It doesn't make you come off any better. You're driven by your hatred for a regime that has not existed in over twenty years to such a degree that you happily trade the lives of little children being blown up by ISIS so long as it serves your ultimate goal of killing more Russians.

Those are the words of someone who is so broken, so lost, they only have hate left to cling to. And when that well comes up dry, as it always does, you're going to feel really lost and angry... which will hopefully turn you back to the light. And when you get there, we'll have a good conversation.

Maybe you can educate me on the non existent regime that bombs its own citizens and sends commandos to wipe out hostage takers, elementary school kids be damned. The non existent regime that has no qualms taking civilian airlines out of the sky. The one that bombs ambulance convoys.

Maybe the ufos got to them.

Heavy