Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

If these guys are truly angry and fighting us because we have infiltrated their land and want us out I have a suggestion...or advice if you will. Go back the country of your family roots. Organize, fund, recruit and arm an army and drive us out. But don't blow yourselves up at a concert and kill innocent 8 year olds. Get some !@#$ing balls. I don't agree with how Trump puts most things but he's spot on calling them losers.

That's a reality these days and I can't even begin to wrap my head around it. I'm genuinely confused and perplexed. Muslims should have to pay a price for what's happening around the world today. I wouldn't object to recording devices or bugs planted in every Muslim school and mosque. If they're teaching that stuff there they need to be stopped. If they object then they must be hiding something.

I would. The Bill of Rights is meaningless unless it applies to everyone, whether good or bad.

As Ben Franklin once famously wrote, "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Edited by Koko78

I would. The Bill of Rights is meaningless unless it applies to everyone, whether good or bad.

As Ben Franklin once famously wrote, "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

That.

Though in an odd way we're almost there in bizarro world....since they surveil whoever the f they want anyway it seems, one could argue it is being ignored in everyone's case! FAIRNESS! :lol:

If these guys are truly angry and fighting us because we have infiltrated their land and want us out I have a suggestion...or advice if you will. Go back the country of your family roots. Organize, fund, recruit and arm an army and drive us out. But don't blow yourselves up at a concert and kill innocent 8 year olds. Get some !@#$ing balls. I don't agree with how Trump puts most things but he's spot on calling them losers.

put the shoe on the other foot here.

someone breaks into your house that is well organized and armed to the teeth. they proceed to kill some of your family and are staying because they think that is what they want to do at the moment. are you going to wait till you can somehow find a gun and drive them out? or, are you going to go at them asymmetrically and do whatever you can to remove them from your home before they kill anymore members of your family, even at great peril to your own life? i am not advocating what is happening in any way, shape or form. however understanding your enemy is the first step in defeating them.

that being said, when they start coming for our children, is when you are going to lose even more liberties.

and this may be the goal

LEAKED PHOTOS SUGGEST MANCHESTER BOMBER WAS PART OF CELL

Photos that were shared with American intelligence agencies and leaked to the New York Times indicate that Manchester terrorist Salman Abedi used relatively sophisticated technology, suggesting that he had help. The Telegraph reports: Manchester suicide bomber Salman Abedi carried his bomb in a Karrimor rucksack triggered with a sophisticated switch held in his left hand, leaked crime scene photographs suggest.

Can we all stop a nano second and ponder how the NY Times got this information? The NSA, CIA, FBI all hate Trump's guts. What this appears to be is a case of Intelligence Diarrhea that's on the level of a C. difficile outbreak.

One has to wonder how this generation of intelligence gatherers were trained. They seem less like James Bond and more like Tootie and Muldoon. "Ooh Ooh! I can't wait to tell somebody about this! Ooh! Ooh!"

For those too young for the reference...

Question, though:

If "security services" are hampered by cries of "racism" or "islamophobia" is there anything they can really do in that circumstance?

put the shoe on the other foot here.

someone breaks into your house that is well organized and armed to the teeth. they proceed to kill some of your family and are staying because they think that is what they want to do at the moment. are you going to wait till you can somehow find a gun and drive them out? or, are you going to go at them asymmetrically and do whatever you can to remove them from your home before they kill anymore members of your family, even at great peril to your own life? i am not advocating what is happening in any way, shape or form. however understanding your enemy is the first step in defeating them.

that being said, when they start coming for our children, is when you are going to lose even more liberties.

and this may be the goal

Stupid analogy. First off I already am armed to drive them out of my home. If I'm not I call the police to come and drive them out. I don't sneak out and go to their house and kill their children while they sleep.

Question, though:

If "security services" are hampered by cries of "racism" or "islamophobia" is there anything they can really do in that circumstance?

Not when they're hamstrung by their pantywaist politicians. Say what you want about the current state of political affairs in the USA, but ICE can actually do their job again. ERO officers couldn't care less about people crying "racism."

Question, though:

Isn't racist to treat someone different because of their race or creed? Everyone needs to be treated the same. A lot of people say the Muslim community never tries to help prevent terrorism and when they do people don't listen. His own mosque threw him out. Authorities were notified on several occasions about this guy. After he visited Libya he should've been at the very least monitored or surveilled. What's the use of intell if you're not gonna use it?

Isn't racist to treat someone different because of their race or creed? Everyone needs to be treated the same. A lot of people say the Muslim community never tries to help prevent terrorism and when they do people don't listen. His own mosque threw him out. Authorities were notified on several occasions about this guy. After he visited Libya he should've been at the very least monitored or surveilled. What's the use of intell if you're not gonna use it?

Here's the problem:

IF the security services get it wrong and grab the wrong guy mistakenly, their heads are going to proverbially roll.

Let's say they grabbed this guy and couldn't prove he was up to anything. What's the first response of the media and opportunistic lawyers and politicians?

Even though we found out he WAS up to something, because it couldn't be proven people would throw a "racism" fit. Think Guantanamo Bay.

Here's the problem:

IF the security services get it wrong and grab the wrong guy mistakenly, their heads are going to proverbially roll.

Let's say they grabbed this guy and couldn't prove he was up to anything. What's the first response of the media and opportunistic lawyers and politicians?

Even though we found out he WAS up to something, because it couldn't be proven people would throw a "racism" fit. Think Guantanamo Bay.

I think we may be making a mountain out of a molehill on this subject. Police kill unarmed people frequently. Police get the wrong guy frequently. The fact that there is a Guantanamo Bay in the first place should tell you that no one really cares. It's 5 minute news. That's it. These guys are in charge of protecting us. They should do their jobs.

I think we may be making a mountain out of a molehill on this subject. Police kill unarmed people frequently. Police get the wrong guy frequently. The fact that there is a Guantanamo Bay in the first place should tell you that no one really cares. It's 5 minute news. That's it. These guys are in charge of protecting us. They should do their jobs.

Exactly my point. Keep the handwringing to a minimum and take care of business.

Stupid analogy. First off I already am armed to drive them out of my home. If I'm not I call the police to come and drive them out. I don't sneak out and go to their house and kill their children while they sleep.

alrighty then.

apparently the point of the analogy went over your head.

nothing to see here, carry on with your bad self...

There's a concern and safety net for demographics deemed with a disadvantage from birth, as defined by our political system.

The pendulum swings both ways between "not doing enough" and "enough is already bleeping enough" through the years...

For a lesser example, a high school friend born on a local native reserve wasn't a great student but he was basically the only one who came to class and studied and did his best. He was given educational and job opportunities that his grades wouldn't have mustered up without his background.

alrighty then.

apparently the point of the analogy went over your head.

nothing to see here, carry on with your bad self...

Nope. I read is again and have come to the conclusion that it's even a stupider analogy that I originally thought.