Erin Andrews date or Bills home playoff game?

I don't get the Erin Andrews love. Bills ALL day.

Now, talk to me about Jana Kramer (AKA Nationwide Insurance babe) and my answer might be different.

Why settle for beef jerky when there's filet mignon to be had?

No doubt, I wondered who she was, wonder if she can do all those flips and jumps?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bills home playoff game is way more special in my mind.

While it is hot she's into sports, she's kind of old and probably high maintenance and lets face it... There are tons of attractive women in this world looking for someone to listen to them drone on about their day, but only one buffalo bills!

Maybe I am just missing what makes any particular decent looking celebrity more desirable than ones own hot wife or girlfriend or girl at the end of the bar.

If your that hard up, you're not doing it right....

Ok, I'm not great at math, though obviously better than you. 36 of the teams' 54 years of existence were non-playoff years.

I'll take the girl, please.

lol I'm just kidding. 36 of 54 sucks, you are right. I thought you meant you were 38 and had never seen a playoff year.

My current girlfriend shared an office area with her while they were working for the Tampa bay lightning, she referred to her as a horrible human with bad feet. So there's that.

It still gives you a better story than saying you watched a game on TV.

The more I think about it the more wacked you people are. You can spend the evening with any beautiful, famous celebrity where you can have a story to tell for the rest of your life - compete with a selfie or two or you can sit in front of a TV for a few hours and watch other people experience life. That's completely !@#$ed up.

It doesn't matter how the date goes - it's a better story/experience than the alternative.

The more I think about it the more wacked you people are. You can spend the evening with any beautiful, famous celebrity where you can have a story to tell for the rest of your life - compete with a selfie or two or you can sit in front of a TV for a few hours and watch other people experience life. That's completely !@#$ed up.

It doesn't matter how the date goes - it's a better story/experience than the alternative.

Even Celine Dion? :sick: :sick: :sick:

Eh Erin Andrews is hot but not worth giving up a home playoff game for. Now if we are talking Kate Upton or a home playoff game now that's a tough decision.

Better get with Kate soon. Won't be long before she's a full fledged blimp along with those pontoons.

My current girlfriend shared an office area with her while they were working for the Tampa bay lightning, she referred to her as a horrible human with bad feet. So there's that.

I would have never noticed her feet.