Predict the starting quarterback for week 1..

BillsFan130

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being in Tn I wouldn't mind seeing Jake Locker being brought in for competition. He's a lot like Bradford with the injuries but when he's been healthy he can make all the throws. I'm not saying he's our savior but he's mobile and his accuracy doesn't seem to be an issue. Not to mention his deep throws are way better than what we are accustomed to. His coaching was never all that great either. Worth a shot in my opinion .

I just don't see EJ. I think marrone would have started EJ against new England if he believed he "has it"

Marrone would have started EJ against New England if he thought he was a better chance to win than Orton. That can be very different after getting a whole off season and preseason back as the #1 if he has shown signs of deserving it.

I personally wouldn't be surprised by Cutler, but with the GM/Coach turnover in Chicago that's hard to tell. Could be a Bledsoe #2 moment.

This would have been interesting as a poll. People are all over the board but you could probably make a case for just about everyone mentioned (sans Ben, Brees, Rodgers, Brady, Peyton).

Or could you about Brady? New contract restructure means the team can dump him come spring much easier. It's even got NE fanboy Bill Simmons' panties in a bunch...

Edited by stony