HOUSE

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pears

Spiller

Lee Smith

This Spikes will stay.....the only legit MLB we have. Brown, Alonso, Bradham, Rivers, Johnson....all Outside guys. I know, they say Brown was drafted to be MLB, but I am not sure...Kiko was an outside LB playing middle, and wasn't the run stuffer Spikes is.....I think spikes resigns as its good to have one legit MLB...proven, that is. I think Alonso, Bradham start outside next year, and Brown in the middle, but first injury, and Spikes is back in the middle with Brown moving outside. Assuming, of course, that Schwartz stays, definitely not a given, unfortunately.

This Spikes will stay.....the only legit MLB we have. Brown, Alonso, Bradham, Rivers, Johnson....all Outside guys. I know, they say Brown was drafted to be MLB, but I am not sure...Kiko was an outside LB playing middle, and wasn't the run stuffer Spikes is.....I think spikes resigns as its good to have one legit MLB...proven, that is. I think Alonso, Bradham start outside next year, and Brown in the middle, but first injury, and Spikes is back in the middle with Brown moving outside. Assuming, of course, that Schwartz stays, definitely not a given, unfortunately.

There is a zero percent chance spikes stays. He wants to play three downs and won't in buffalo.

Zero percent. I'll happily eat my words if he comes back but there's zero chance from everyone I've spoken to about it. The guy barely plays as is in this defense and his snaps will only go down with a healthy kiko and a more seasoned brown. He's a liability in coverage, and terrific against the run -- it's just a bad fit. He'll be playing elsewhere next year, I guarantee it.