Clean house from top to bottom.

Kellyto83TD

I have been reading some kool aid drinkers that are so happy we will most likely finish 8-8, how we have so much talent and how marrone has them on the road upward... pure bull ****.

Here is the reality, Pagula needs to fire everyone from Russ Brandon down to the waterboy Minus our Defensive Coaching staff. Can we break this down logically and realistically for a change?

Brandon is an idiot and a freaking clone of Ralph Wilson and he flat sucks. Maybe he is ok at Marketing but this "MoneyBall" bull **** being played at OBD has to stop. Fire him now.

Doug Whaley? Mr. Moneyball himself? He thought EJ Manuel was a Franchise QB, that alone should get him fired. But no there's more!! For 19.95 you too can have a GM that trades away a WR thinking that ONE WR was going to be THE piece to get the team into the playoffs. When in fact a BETTER TALENT could have been had at our draft spot. One that coming out was more pro ready etc. We traded away a 4th rounder as well which we got back...then traded away again for a Backup RB from the Eagles that hasn't hardly seen the field. He also pays decent money to a crap Guard and traded away another pick for a WR who had bad history with our HC and hasn't hardly seen the field AND still eats up 5+ mill of our cap next year.

Whaley is NOT a good GM period. His moves have cost us now and in the long run much moreso than not. Fire him now.

Doug Marrone? Saint Doug? Fire that smug !@#$ today. HE doesn't have this team playing tough, Jim Schartz and the Defense plays tough. The Special teams plays tough. Dougie and his buddy Hackett both need to go back to college and stay there.

There has just been 15+ years of ineptness at OBD and yeah I'll say it from Ralph on down when it comes to building a football team. They keep "retooling" by bringing in people that somewhat fit the mold of what Ralph was doing. The only way to finally get this team over the top is to cut the cancer out completely. Get the mentality, way of doing things out of that building 100%. I mean fire Brandon, Whaley, Marrone, Hackett, anyone else on the offensive staff and each and every scout. Pagula needs to bring in his own people and start fresh including cutting or trading some of the alleged "talent" on this roster.

Until this is finally done, this team will always be a 6-10 to maybe 10-6 team and nothing more and I am sorry folks that just isn't good enough period.

For the koolaid drinkers and cool kids that will try to play cool and offer up some pure crap saying I am wrong and what they are doing is great blah blah blah, don't worry....nothing will change at OBD. The same worthless assclowns will be there next year and we might win 9 games. Then the homers will talk again how we are so close..we are "right there" and again, they will be wrong.

We're fans, bro. We're all angry at this. I'm not drinking kool-aid. In fact, I saw this loss coming down the pike. It was an easy pick. I have a guy at work who had his elimination pick....he asked if he should take Buffalo to win. $1200 on the line. I told him no. I told him to take New England over the Jets. He took Buffalo. He's out.

You can't dump everybody.

I would dump Hackett for sure. Make Dougs get a new offensive line coach. Jeesh, these guys couldn't block Trott Vocational.

I think EJ may turn out to be a star. He's got all the tools, and he seems to be intelligent. Needs coaching.

There has just been 15+ years of ineptness at OBD and yeah I'll say it from Ralph on down when it comes to building a football team. They keep "retooling" by bringing in people that somewhat fit the mold of what Ralph was doing. The only way to finally get this team over the top is to cut the cancer out completely. Get the mentality, way of doing things out of that building 100%. I mean fire Brandon, Whaley, Marrone, Hackett, anyone else on the offensive staff and each and every scout. Pagula needs to bring in his own people and start fresh including cutting or trading some of the alleged "talent" on this roster.

Is this hatred based mostly on yesterday's game? I just wanted you to ask yourself that question honestly.

I would be very disappointed to lose Whaley. I disagree with your assessment of him. I think he is the most important key to the future of this franchise. As far as I am concerned, everyone else is potentially expendable.

Is this hatred based mostly on yesterday's game? I just wanted you to ask yourself that question honestly.

I would be very disappointed to lose Whaley. I disagree with your assessment of him. I think he is the most important key to the future of this franchise. As far as I am concerned, everyone else is potentially expendable.

No, I'm pretty sure this hatred is rooted in the decision to release Jordan Palmer, QB extraordinaire.

GO BILLS!!!

Just read the posts. Either he's a damned good imitation or the real deal.

If it ISN'T him, I'll eat my hat.

I think you might be right. It's been years since I thought about ICE, but the posts have that same inane rancid quality to them. Like someone rioting by themselves in an otherwise empty room. B-)

Wow. That is channeling ICE's shitfits of the Greg Williams days.

Frankly, there was progress this season. That is about all we could have asked for. The reality is that the Bills are two guards, stability at QB, and a good offensive coordinator away from being a solid playoff team. The fact is that we were relevant in week 16 for the first since Mularkey was coach. Be patient as we are in year 2 of rebuild that actually is progressing.

Just read the posts. Either he's a damned good imitation or the real deal.

If it ISN'T him, I'll eat my hat.

I'd pay $25 bucks to watch that :P

I have been reading some kool aid drinkers that are so happy we will most likely finish 8-8, how we have so much talent and how marrone has them on the road upward... pure bull ****.

Today's ICE.

My God, this 'coach whatever' and thurman and his rumors....STOP already! Have you not learned in the last...oh...20 friggin years its all bull ****?

ICE of yore.

You decide :lol:

Edited by joesixpack

:lol:

gotta prove he's not ICE first =P

1) accept bet

2) fashion hat out of woven pieces of bacon

3) cook bacon hat in oven

4) eat

5) profit

You can thank me later

JSP, take the bandits advice.... and please upload video of bacon hat as well

Here is the reality, Pagula needs to fire everyone from Russ Brandon down to the waterboy Minus our Defensive Coaching staff. Can we break this down logically and realistically for a change?

Brandon is an idiot and a freaking clone of Ralph Wilson and he flat sucks. Maybe he is ok at Marketing but this "MoneyBall" bull **** being played at OBD has to stop. Fire him now.

Doug Whaley? Mr. Moneyball himself? He thought EJ Manuel was a Franchise QB, that alone should get him fired. But no there's more!! For 19.95 you too can have a GM that trades away a WR thinking that ONE WR was going to be THE piece to get the team into the playoffs. When in fact a BETTER TALENT could have been had at our draft spot. One that coming out was more pro ready etc. We traded away a 4th rounder as well which we got back...then traded away again for a Backup RB from the Eagles that hasn't hardly seen the field. He also pays decent money to a crap Guard and traded away another pick for a WR who had bad history with our HC and hasn't hardly seen the field AND still eats up 5+ mill of our cap next year.

Whaley is NOT a good GM period. His moves have cost us now and in the long run much moreso than not. Fire him now.

Doug Marrone? Saint Doug? Fire that smug !@#$ today. HE doesn't have this team playing tough, Jim Schartz and the Defense plays tough. The Special teams plays tough. Dougie and his buddy Hackett both need to go back to college and stay there.

Until this is finally done, this team will always be a 6-10 to maybe 10-6 team and nothing more and I am sorry folks that just isn't good enough period.

For the koolaid drinkers and cool kids that will try to play cool and offer up some pure crap saying I am wrong and what they are doing is great blah blah blah, don't worry....nothing will change at OBD. The same worthless assclowns will be there next year and we might win 9 games. Then the homers will talk again how we are so close..we are "right there" and again, they will be wrong.

I guess I’m confused. Should we clean house top to bottom entirely? Top to bottom EXCEPT for defense? Or is it top to bottom EXCEPT for defense and special teams? Please tell me what to think, as all of this koolaid has addled my brain. Edited by Tenhigh

Wow. That is channeling ICE's shitfits of the Greg Williams days.

Frankly, there was progress this season. That is about all we could have asked for. The reality is that the Bills are two guards, stability at QB, and a good offensive coordinator away from being a solid playoff team. The fact is that we were relevant in week 16 for the first since Mularkey was coach. Be patient as we are in year 2 of rebuild that actually is progressing.

The Bills, in their own words, were supposed to be a playoff team this year. Now all of a sudden "progress" (a likely two game improvement and a worse conference record) is all we could ask for? That's some epic goal post moving.

The Bills, in their own words, were supposed to be a playoff team this year. Now all of a sudden "progress" (a likely two game improvement and a worse conference record) is all we could ask for? That's some epic goal post moving.

they hoped/expected to make the playoffs with no QB. I never expected it. What did you think they would say - our goal is not to be 6-10? Edited by YoloinOhio

it would be unusual to fire just the offensive staff and keep the defensive coaches. Incoming head coaches pick their own staff and i dont know if a candidate would go for that scenario. Speaking of coaches..Are their proven coaches who will be available? Who do you think would come here,and how much is pegual willing to pay?

they hoped/expected to make the playoffs with no QB. I never expected it. What did you think they would say - our goal is not be 6-10?

Wasn't that the justification for spending next year's 1st on a WR when there wasn't a QB on the roster? All they needed was Watkins and they would be a playoff team so it would be a late pick. Now they've squandered a great defense and the pick will be somewhere in the middle of the 1st round. Could be worse, but shouldn't someone be held accountable?

Totally agree. Senior management is a team of losers. All need to go. Watkins was a luxury pick which failed. Lets face it, for the last 15 years our Superbowl was the first round in the draft and now we wont event have that next year.

it would be unusual to fire just the offensive staff and keep the defensive coaches. Incoming head coaches pick their own staff and i dont know if a candidate would go for that scenario. Speaking of coaches..Are their proven coaches who will be available? Who do you think would come here,and how much is pegual willing to pay?

im not sure if other cases, but SD did it when they fired Norv Turner and hired Mike McCoy, both offensive HCs. What happens is that the new HC then has the opportunity to decide whether he wants to retain the DC or bring in a new defensive staff. McCoy chose to retain John Pagano, which most of their fans think was a bad decision.

The Browns also retained their DC last year when they fired Chud (and the OC for that matter). Both chose to leave on their own for other teams while the browns hemmed and hawed on the HC decision.

Edited by YoloinOhio