What would it take to pry Ryan Nassib out of NY ?

HOUSE

Opinions on quarterbacks can make you crazy on any Buffalo Bills message board.

Say Mike Vick and he sucks, Ryan Mallett and he blows. I remember when I suggested Philip Rivers and the asking price was a #2.............Nope, he never proved anything in San Diego.........that was 2 years ago.

Well, I believe Doug Marrone originally wanted his old College quarterback but was NIXED by Buddy and Doug Wahely for EJ Manuel. I bet you Marrone is still pissed over that draft. Nassib is clearly better then EJ

So, what is a fair price for Ryan Nassib and would you be interested ?

I am sticking with the guy I like and nobody can change that until the guy actually plays. If he sucks then we should be able to get him cheap...right ?

If we can get him cheap then most of you shouldn't care............

https://www.youtube....h?v=qHT1krOAfuw

-

Edited by HOUSE

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Opinions on quarterbacks can make you crazy on any Buffalo Bills message board.

Say Mike Vick and he sucks, Ryan Mallett and he blows. I remember when I suggested Philip Rivers and the asking price was a #2.............Nope, he never proved anything in San Diego.........that was 2 years ago.

Well, I believe Doug Marrone originally wanted his old College quarterback but was NIXED by Buddy and Doug Wahely for EJ Manuel. I bet you Marrone is still pissed over that draft. Nassib is clearly better then EJ

So, what is a fair price for Ryan Nassib and would you be interested ?

I am sticking with the guy I like and nobody can change that until the guy actually plays. If he sucks then we should be able to get him cheap...right ?

https://www.youtube....h?v=qHT1krOAfuw

-

I hate blanket statements like this. What shows that Nassib is clearly better than EJ? He's barely played

His stellar preseason stats against 3rd stringers? 74 44 588 59.5 7.9 5 6.8 0 0.0 73 1 3 107.3

Nassib looked excellent in preseason this year. He was 38-60 (63.3 percent) for 481 yards (8.0 ypa), 5 tds, and 0 ints.

I will not be surprised if the Giants land a decent draft pick for him this offseason. Too many teams are in dire straits with regard to their QB situations.

Make it stop!!!

Why? Do you think he's a bad player? I don't have an opinion one way or the other because I didn't watch him in either college or this preseason.