Anyone else notice KO putting in some dip?

Not a very good thing for your franchise QB to be doing on the sideline. Might as well just light up a victory cigarette or pull out the old mary jane bong. Better yet, why dont him and Dan Carpenter shotgun natty lights with eachther.

The sickening thing is that he played like **** and was "celebrating" the win by doing that. GTFO of here and work on becoming a better QB Kyle you moron.

Not a very good thing for your franchise QB to be doing on the sideline. Might as well just light up a victory cigarette or pull out the old mary jane bong. Better yet, why dont him and Dan Carpenter shotgun natty lights with eachther.

The sickening thing is that he played like **** and was "celebrating" the win by doing that. GTFO of here and work on becoming a better QB Kyle you moron.

What.

It doesn't bother me as much as a cigarette does. I'm not saying I condone the stuff, because it is gross, but unlike cigarettes, it doesn't have short term effects that would effect his play like cigarettes would.

Athletes use smokeless tobacco? Next thing you know they're gonna be using alcohol.

sanchez eating a hot dog on the sideline of a preseason game he was done playing in was a national story.

I'm...sticking with a big "who cares? "

Yeah it's not good for you, but he's a grown man.

agreed.... though it wouldve been nice if he waited about 3 minutes longer instead of busting it out on the sideline.

I'm...sticking with a big "who cares? "

Yeah it's not good for you, but he's a grown man.

Exactly. Nothing in that stuff will have any effect on his playing ability, so I don't care. I'd be happy for him if he quit, but I'm not gonna tell him how to live his life. It's not like Culter who's out there smoking cigarettes which does have short term effects such as lung capacity, which I find selfish.

Hackett was packing a fat lip up in the coaches box yesterday. Didn't know he was a dipper. Maybe he and Kyle are both getting buzzed to the point where one calls :censored: plays and the other executes them in a :censored: manner. :lol:

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Im sorry gents that was a serious blunder on my part