Lets get serious DENVER vs BUFFALO

Kid's prolly fifteen, and while all of his older cousins are playing video games at his Uncle Rick's house, they refuse to let him play so his Aunt Trudy felt bad and let him play with his iPad after the Thanksgiving dinner. So give the poor kid a break, he's just trying to escape his meaningless existence. And searching the internet for hot babes.

I bet you would be the worlds most understanding Dad

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL on the christmas party.Very wide right is right as in right wing politics.I'm a staunch Conservative.Has nothing to do with Norwood,that sucked I was there.That was the Bills superbowl to lose and they did and it was terrible.

Damn that must've been awesome to have been at the Super Bowl, let alone to cheer for your favorite team. That's one of the things on my bucket list, go to the Super Bowl. It would just be a dream come true to be there, but then to be able to root for the Bills, that's something to cherish for a lifetime.

Dave I can appreciate your response and your point of view.I love the Bills but I just don't think they are in a place right now to beat the big three left on the schedule.As far as the thick skin goes I just cant stand people who don't agree with someone else's opinion and they have to go right to the personal attack card.Writers in any sports page in North America would be predicting the Bills to get hammered in Denver but somehow that makes someone a troll here.I just think a lot of these posters are fanboys and aren't ready to be realistic.

Big fan of the Audi series,currently A8

Pompous and bloated automobile a real man would drive the S5 with a set of blizzaks at the corners , boost cranked up a couple lbs and the stabilty control defeated.

You are correct. The Bills have yet to show they defeat a playoff contender.

Thing is

football is cool for one very good reason. On any Sunday. You just never know. you can predict you can plot trends , you can gather data till the cows come home... and then Oakland gets a win.

You just dont actually know the outcome yet.

Being a fan is about always always having hope.

Not about kool aid or self deception etc.

Its about wanting the team to do their level best each week. and then hopefully win. Continuous improvement is all we can wish for.

btw i love a turkey day mystery GreggyT. can t wait

Folks who find the weaknesses and go on about them are tiresome. I mean we are the Buffalo Bills. WE KNOW we are not good enough yet !

Happy Thanksgiving to the Big Family here at TBD. Everyone !!

Pompous and bloated automobile a real man would drive the S5 with a set of blizzaks at the corners , boost cranked up a couple lbs and the stabilty control defeated.

You are correct. The Bills have yet to show they defeat a playoff contender.

Thing is

football is cool for one very good reason. On any Sunday. You just never know. you can predict you can plot trends , you can gather data till the cows come home... and then Oakland gets a win.

You just dont actually know the outcome yet.

Being a fan is about always always having hope.

Not about kool aid or self deception etc.

Its about wanting the team to do their level best each week. and then hopefully win. Continuous improvement is all we can wish for.

btw i love a turkey day mystery GreggyT. can t wait

Folks who find the weaknesses and go on about them are tiresome. I mean we are the Buffalo Bills. WE KNOW we are not good enough yet !

Happy Thanksgiving to the Big Family here at TBD. Everyone !!

agreed. Nothing wrong with acknowledging positives AND weaknesses. It is what it is. Right now they are still alive and might as well have hope while it's still there. I won't be surprised if they don't make it. Would love to go 9-7 though. A winning season would be a big step IMO and something tangible to build on.

agreed. Nothing wrong with acknowledging positives AND weaknesses. It is what it is. Right now they are still alive and might as well have hope while it's still there. I won't be surprised if they don't make it. Would love to go 9-7 though. A winning season would be a big step IMO and something tangible to build on.

YOLO i think its as simple as that. Lets get a W/L ratio for a change and build on that. anything more is Icing.

and i have mentioned. If the Bills can stay whole and play football till the end of the Season we might have a culture change finally.

i did not expect playoffs. I hoped for a team that gives it all and doe not quit.

I am still having bad dreams about the whole Wannstadt thing .

Damn that must've been awesome to have been at the Super Bowl, let alone to cheer for your favorite team. That's one of the things on my bucket list, go to the Super Bowl. It would just be a dream come true to be there, but then to be able to root for the Bills, that's something to cherish for a lifetime.

Honestly, I think I'd rather be in Buffalo. I live in Houston, and the Super Bowl will be here in two years. Assuming everything goes to plan, that's about when we'll be Super Bowl contenders. Even if we make it, I'm getting on the first flight home. No way I miss the biggest party in the history of the world. See: Bruce Almighty after the Sabres won the Cup.

I truly object to the idea of looking past the Browns game. This will be a huge game for the Bills, and if they win then they will be taken seriously in December for the first time in years. That will be a good thing for a week or so all by itself.

However, for all we know the Bills will lose, three or four key players will get injured, and the season will be virtually over.

Also, for all we know, the Chiefs could decimate the Broncos this Sunday, and then the game will be completely different.

Don't look past the next game.