Trade Kiko?

Utah John

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done OP on the foresight of Alonso being expendable. 99% of fans didn't think so.

if we were running the schwartz scheme this move probably doesnt get done. WLB for JS wouldve been a textbook fit and saved money which wouldve helped justify a contract for hughes (since hes more key in the scheme too).

i dont think the op saying kiko for a proven qb or 2 dominant lineman is particularly insightful even having seen this trade in hindsight.

if we were running the schwartz scheme this move probably doesnt get done. WLB for JS wouldve been a textbook fit and saved money which wouldve helped justify a contract for hughes (since hes more key in the scheme too).

i dont think the op saying kiko for a proven qb or 2 dominant lineman is particularly insightful even having seen this trade in hindsight.

If not mistaken that thread was before the stretch when the Bills shut down Manning, Rodgers and Brady on defense. And it became truly elite in many people's eyes. Then add Rex Ryan to the mix and Kiko becomes far less important. Then add Roman and the offense they want to run and Shady to the equation and you can see why people reacted now the way they did.

If you added Rex Ryan and LeSean McCoy to the equation this would have been a totally different thread.

If not mistaken that thread was before the stretch when the Bills shut down Manning, Rodgers and Brady on defense. And it became truly elite in many people's eyes. Then add Rex Ryan to the mix and Kiko becomes far less important. Then add Roman and the offense they want to run and Shady to the equation and you can see why people reacted now the way they did.

Details don't matter! :beer:

lmao at all the experts calling the OP an idiot.

I love threads like this.

Looking back a year on threads is often hilarious and illuminating.

If the OP in this thread had waited until after we had shut down Manning, Rodgers, and Brady with our defense, and then said, what if we get Rex Ryan as our head coach, would you trade Kiko for Shady McCoy? Everyone would have had a different answer and it very likely would have looked exactly like the threads this week.