Thank You Detroit!

Casey D

I wasn't surprised that the people in Detroit rooted for the Bills. I'd be surprised if they Didnt! The Jets represent NYC abd lots of bad things. Believe it or not, there are Bills fans everywhere.

to be clear! I am not bad mouthing NYC! just the media coverage

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there and thought it was about as well done as possible. Had a minor ticket issue getting in, and the ushers in the first area we tried to sit at were a little confused but overall it's a little chaotic when tickets are free and it's all general admission. It was to be expected. Once settled in, it was great. A good showing of Bills fans in lower bowl on Bills side. Standing & cheering on 3rd down, singing Shout song, etc.

Seemed like a lot of the Lions fans and probably the majority of the causal fans were pulling for the Bills. Probably helped that we made a ton of exciting plays. I thought all the little touches they did to make it seem like as much of a home game as possible were really well done. Overall, glad I made the 3 hr trip up then right back. Little tired today but at least the Bills made it worth the drive this time!