Cosby scandal--Charged with aggravated assault--Posts Bail

truth on hold

Honestly, setting aside the allegations now, it's a funny bit.

I will agree with SDS that it does seem a little odd for Cosby though. Most of his stuff that I recall is about funny family events and little kids on planes and the like. It could be that I'm just not familiar with all of his bits.

All in all, the volume of allegations and the similarity of their stories sure seems damning. Seems like Hef has a few questions to answer too.

• 6 months later...

Unbelievable. This is a guy who could pretty much score with tons of bottles. And turns instead to drug-induced rape

I'd liked to understand the psychology of people who seem to have zero reason to cheat, lie or do something illegal but do it anyways - athletics, academics, money, politics, sex

I'd liked to understand the psychology of people who seem to have zero reason to cheat, lie or do something illegal but do it anyways - athletics, academics, money, politics, sex

I'm just as interested in what goes on the heads of people like Cosby's wife who stands by him and seems to have a denial mechanism that has no limit.

So wait, these women claim that they took random pills from him? I always assumed they were saying he slipped stuff into their drinks. Not that it makes anything right, but if these women knowingly took random pills he handed to them, how stupid can they be?

Why are you sad?

Just perception of him

This was one of the guys that I grew up on as squeaky clean in my mind.....his stand up comedy has no profanity......I REALLY considered him a role model until this all started coming out.

I live (or lived) on the other side of the line where I met a lot of the celebrity types........I always knew that it was a dark world.......a world "underneath" the reality world if you will on a lot of these people......never met Bill Cosby but met several others of his profession.......comediens......actors....singers......athletes etc etc etc

I have met people that later committed suicide.......Robin Williams comes to mind

Industry people that I and my daughter have met have been doing a lot of bad crap

Mr. Gello Pudding Pop is a fricken evil evil man..........

Im am REALLY glad that I tought my kids not to look up to these people as role models......but still......

Just perception of him

This was one of the guys that I grew up on as squeaky clean in my mind.....his stand up comedy has no profanity......I REALLY considered him a role model until this all started coming out.

I live (or lived) on the other side of the line where I met a lot of the celebrity types........I always knew that it was a dark world.......a world "underneath" the reality world if you will on a lot of these people......never met Bill Cosby but met several others of his profession.......comediens......actors....singers......athletes etc etc etc

I have met people that later committed suicide.......Robin Williams comes to mind

Industry people that I and my daughter have met have been doing a lot of bad crap

Mr. Gello Pudding Pop is a fricken evil evil man..........

Im am REALLY glad that I tought my kids not to look up to these people as role models......but still......

I've known a lot of people who ended up committing suicide. Whether they were famous or not doesn't mean jack schit.

You've known a LOT? Do you think it might be you? :devil:

Don't think it hasn't crossed my mind! Four of them were former direct reports; but only one was working for me when he passed.

Don't think it hasn't crossed my mind! Four of them were former direct reports; but only one was working for me when he passed.

Do you by any chance work in a factory in China?

• 5 months later...

Maybe you guys can fill me in on the specifics because I haven't followed the case closely. Where did he slip these women the pill? Was it at a bar? In a hotel room? Not that it matters, but if this pill was so strong that he can rape them afterwards then how did he even get them to his room? And if it did happen in a hotel room then what are they doing there in the first place?