Global warming err Climate change HOAX

13 minutes ago, TH3 said:

You should go live in China....near a electronics reclamation center?

All humans living a 21st Century existence have a share of blame to shoulder.  Get back to me when you are preparing your plankton loaf on a rock being warmed by the sun while watching from your cave that is heated by a warm water spring.  Unless you are planning to be one of these do as I say and not as I do types that want to save the masses from themselves that I can live without.

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all these people are like Barry Melrose when in the pre-gamer he would tell us the Rangers would win easily tonight, and when the Islanders won in the post-game he would say he knew the Isles would easily win all along.

19 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I give it another 12 years before the climate idiots figure out that screaming "WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!111eleventyone!11" every few years is not a persuasive argument.

they will never learn

3 hours ago, Koko78 said:

I give it another 12 years before the climate idiots figure out that screaming "WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!111eleventyone!11" every few years is not a persuasive argument.

Several people blocked me on Twitter for suggesting that maybe they should stop making that argument because it wasn't helping them.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Several people blocked me on Twitter for suggesting that maybe they should stop making that argument because it wasn't helping them.

It's easier to do that than it is to cover your ears and say "lalalalalala I can't hear you" all the time.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Koko78 said:

THIS time it is actually going to happen. THIS time, we are all going to die!!!!!!111!!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 1/1/2020 at 6:19 PM, RochesterRob said:

All humans living a 21st Century existence have a share of blame to shoulder.  Get back to me when you are preparing your plankton loaf on a rock being warmed by the sun while watching from your cave that is heated by a warm water spring.  Unless you are planning to be one of these do as I say and not as I do types that want to save the masses from themselves that I can live without.

Well Bob....the point is this: The article linked is a list of cherry picked examples of people crying wolf over some environmental issues that did not come to fruition. I think you and the poster of that article can thank all the environmental “alarmists” alarming over lead paint, lead gas, DDT, sulfates and lead in coal exhaust, all the crap that was poured into the Great Lakes that is now a memory, the health hazards of smoking, seatbelts and airbags, fluoride, asbestos, ozone depletion, catalytic converters, coal ash, black lung disease, acid rain, the EPA, clean water standards, clean air standards...and thousands of other environmental rules and laws....all amazing taken care of while the economy flourishes. So go boating out on Lake Ontario....and thank an alarmist....they have a good batting average of being on to something.......

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Well Bob....the point is this: The article linked is a list of cherry picked examples of people crying wolf over some environmental issues that did not come to fruition. I think you and the poster of that article can thank all the environmental “alarmists” alarming over lead paint, lead gas, DDT, sulfates and lead in coal exhaust, all the crap that was poured into the Great Lakes that is now a memory, the health hazards of smoking, seatbelts and airbags, fluoride, asbestos, ozone depletion, catalytic converters, coal ash, black lung disease, acid rain, the EPA, clean water standards, clean air standards...and thousands of other environmental rules and laws....all amazing taken care of while the economy flourishes. So go boating out on Lake Ontario....and thank an alarmist....they have a good batting average of being on to something.......

Did anyone ever claim that acid rain was going to kill us all in a decade?  Did a sixteen year old ever throw a public tantrum claiming DDT stole her childhood?  Do you understand the difference between facts and histrionics?

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Everything in your list of examples is an issue that was changed due to empirical evidence of its harm to both people and nature . Humanity's effect on global climate change is based on computer models and incomplete/inaccurate data, not to mention that the issue has become politicized to the point where nobody believes anything that "the other side" does.

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Koko78 said:

No, not 12!  10’s the key number here. Think about it. 10 Downing Street . Bo Derek’s bouncing boobs on the beach!  10, man, that's the number. 10 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.  'Cause you're *****in' fired!

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

No, not 12!  10’s the key number here. Think about it. 10 Downing Street . Bo Derek’s bouncing boobs on the beach!  10, man, that's the number. 10 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.  'Cause you're *****in' fired!

Bo Derek's bouncing boobs? I can't argue with this absolute truth.

• Haha (+1) 1