Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Only those who have zero self awareness but boundless hubris would suggest humans have the ability to stop the planet's climate from continuing to evolve as it has for more than 4 billion years.

Only arrogant and irresponsible people would suggest that humans haven't and don't harm the environment. 

The extremes are idiots and I don't care about them. But what we do matters. 

1 minute ago, Gary Busey said:

There are plenty of things one can do locally to help with the environment. 

Properly dispose of your trash and recyclables, try to purchase fewer material things you don't need, walk or bike more often, compost, etc. 

Gather spent brass ammo casings for a friend to reload

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

Only arrogant and irresponsible people would suggest that humans haven't and don't harm the environment. 

The extremes are idiots and I don't care about them. But what we do matters. 

No one is suggesting humans don’t harm the environment. 

So again, what’s your plan for reducing the number of humans?

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

No one is suggesting humans don’t harm the environment. 

So again, what’s your plan for reducing the number of humans?

We will top out soon enough. Free trade has seen to a growth in wealth that is taking care of population problems long-term. 

In the short term, we have lots of other environmental problems to tackle, and the anti-climate change people would ignore those actual problems by mocking the extremes. It's embarrassing for you. 

1 minute ago, John Adams said:

We will top out soon enough. Free trade has seen to a growth in wealth that is taking care of population problems long-term. 

In the short term, we have lots of other environmental problems to tackle, and the anti-climate change people would ignore those actual problems by mocking the extremes. It's embarrassing for you. 

No actually, it’s embarrassing for you because the extremists are the ones setting the tone for the dialogue that you are trying to promote, and wasting everyone’s time with their doomsday scenarios.  You’re the one quietly cheering on the radical ‘climate change’ fear mongers rather than those who are creating actual progress on environmental issues.  

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, KD in CA said:

No actually, it’s embarrassing for you because the extremists are the ones setting the tone for the dialogue that you are trying to promote, and wasting everyone’s time with their doomsday scenarios.  You’re the one quietly cheering on the radical ‘climate change’ fear mongers rather than those who are creating actual progress on environmental issues.  

Link?

12 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Hang on while I cull through your long history of posts calling out every counter productive climate alarmist from Gore to AOC.

Who said, "The Dems are against nuclear because they think it's too dangerous. That's idiotic given how clean and safe it is relative to almost every other power source, but that's the reason."

This thread is a circle jerk of boys debating who will get to eat the climate change cookie. I don't bother with it much.

15 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Who said, "The Dems are against nuclear because they think it's too dangerous. That's idiotic given how clean and safe it is relative to almost every other power source, but that's the reason."

This thread is a circle jerk of boys debating who will get to eat the climate change cookie. I don't bother with it much.

the half life for various nuclear fuels range anywhere from 30 years to 24000 years. i don't know that i would call that relatively safe.

48 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

From where I sit it would appear that the advent of fracking has gone a long way towards improving the amount of carbon emissions right here in the USA. While the use of natural gas may not be the ultimate perfect solution to pollution it's certainly a step in the right direction and is a worthy alternative until we find something better. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

That's a question I ask myself a fair amount. Hopefully you do too. 

Ok so when you question yourself what is the answer?  You’ve been asked by several of us what should be done and what have you done and so far you’ve side stepped everyone. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2