Global warming err Climate change HOAX

13 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

As usual you've missed the point. It's nearly the end of the year and there's no time for you to catch Tiberius for the Idiot of the Year Award. You've been getting some good practice in though. 

Does he at least get a participation trophy?

• Haha (+1) 1

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Read his Tweets when DR posts them for you. 

He's trolling a teenager, not debating a point of science. 

The whole “globull warming”  crap doesn’t have a shred of science ? n it. Greta is just a parrot.  Sh learned to act well Tom her failed show biz parents. 

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

What does this even mean?

It's an insult.  Basically, it's "Old guys like you, with your racist, homophobic, misogynist, capitalist oppressive opinions, are outdated, and you should have the decency to just die already and let us enlightened Millenials run things."

The first thing they'll do, ironically, is elect Boomers...

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

It's an insult.  Basically, it's "Old guys like you, with your racist, homophobic, misogynist, capitalist oppressive opinions, are outdated, and you should have the decency to just die already and let us enlightened Millenials run things." just saying that you're old and out of touch."

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It's an insult.  Basically, it's "Old guys like you, with your racist, homophobic, misogynist, capitalist oppressive opinions, are outdated, and you should have the decency to just die already and let us enlightened Millenials run things."

The first thing they'll do, ironically, is elect Boomers...

As a white male boomer every problem in the world is my fault.  

5 minutes ago, Wacka said:

The whole “globull warming”  crap doesn’t have a shred of science ? n it.

There's plenty of evidence to show that global warming is real. Temperatures are rising and to deny that would be the kind of thing that even you are not dumb enough to believe (as I try to give you just a hint of the benefit of a doubt). 

5 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Sh learned to act well Tom her failed show biz parents. 

That's the most sensible thing you've ever said on here. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I typed in from. The reta reed autocorrect on my phone changed it.  You know what I said. There is some warning  but that is normal. The average  global temp goes up and down as it has for millions of years.  No reproducible evidence that it is caused by man.  Statistics is NOT a science. Ok It is the manipulation of data   

Edited by Wacka

37 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He’s real good about saying how adults should admit when they’re wrong — while never admitting when he’s wrong. 

Says the guy who I've proved wrong many times and who always runs away. 

Did you visit the Hyperspace Research Institute yet?

37 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He and his alts are piñatas for others down here to bash when bored.

My personal pinata just described what I'm doing. That's impressive. 

39 minutes ago, Wacka said:

I typed in from. The reta reed autocorrect on my phone changed it.  You know what I said.

If you say so.

39 minutes ago, Wacka said:

There is some warning  but that is normal. The average  global temp goes up and down as it has for millions of years.  No reproducible evidence that it is caused by man.  Statistics is NOT a science. Ok It is the manipulation of data   

I pegged you for dense but not ESL. 

There is a precipitous increase in temperatures happening. Ignoring it is stupid and irresponsible.

11 minutes ago, John Adams said:

There is a precipitous increase in temperatures happening. Ignoring it is stupid and irresponsible.

That's why they made a 16 year old girl with Asberger's or whatever, their spokesperson. Really responsible and serious.