Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, John Adams said:

You're too funny. I wonder what action Trump could take that you would think was unworthy of the president of the United States. 

"Unworthy?"  Show me the "worthiness" clause in the Constitution.  My recollection is that it doesn't say "at least 35 years old, a natural born citizen, and can't be an inveterate shitburger."

• Like (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

"Unworthy?"  Show me the "worthiness" clause in the Constitution.  My recollection is that it doesn't say "at least 35 years old, a natural born citizen, and can't be an inveterate shitburger."

Hell, show me the person that defines "worthy" and I'll show you a hypocrite...

45 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

you are interpreting the Constitution thru the outdated lens of a cis-white hetero male strict constructionist.  try looking at things with a more Progressive viewpoint, something along the lines of modern monetary theory, #orangemanbad, and shuddup you raysis poopypants

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

you are interpreting the Constitution thru the outdated lens of a cis-white hetero male strict constructionist.  try looking at things with a more Progressive viewpoint, something along the lines of modern monetary theory, #orangemanbad, and shuddup you raysis poopypants

Ah...you mean "Critical Constitutional Theory."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, DC Tom said:

This isn't an impeachment discussion. It's a human decency one and what is a good use of the presidential office and his energy. Being top troll isn't a title I want for the president but especially to a kid. 

Edited by John Adams

8 hours ago, John Adams said:

I asked you a question. You're afraid to answer. So intellectually brave. 

seriously, do you have a severe case of ADHD or something? we were having a fine discussion until you avoided my post by moving the goal posts and creating a strawman. until you return and address the gist of that post, we are done here, plain and simple.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, John Adams said:

You're too funny. I wonder what action Trump could take that you would think was unworthy of the president of the United States. 

One thing Trump could do that would make me say he is unworthy- lie under oath during his own sexual assault trial. These questions though are not worth much because while Trump is not my favorite, or even close, he is far better than the alternative right now. 

4 hours ago, John Adams said:

This isn't an impeachment discussion. It's a human decency one and what is a good use of the presidential office and his energy. Being top troll isn't a title I want for the president but especially to a kid. 

Do you feel bad for every child actress that is treated poorly as a part of her role? 

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, John Adams said:

So all he’s done the past 3 years is tweet?  Nothing else?  I think your bias is showing. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, John Adams said:

Are you a cat? I haven't done an actual count, but it would seem that what with all the little hills you've chosen to die on, you're running out of lives. The world is coming to an end crowd has made a 16 year old girl with Asperger's Syndrome the Golden Child of their movement. She has passionately accepted that role and in so doing publicly denigrated those that don't agree with her position. Greta and her cohorts have no license that allows them a free ride to spout what some people think is a bunch of nonsense. They put the target on their own backs but deserve no criticism because their spokesperson is 16 years old? 

Trump has disagreed and made fun of the Green New Deal people and their ilk. He disagrees with their movement and sees how it could have a major negative affect on all of our lives. As our leader, Trump has every right to speak out and yet you'd rather deny him that because a 16 year old has joined the end of the world fray? Take your hissy fits elsewhere, PPP is a Hissy Fit Free Zone. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/10/2019 at 3:25 AM, row_33 said:

they already stripped the propellant out of them, so the weak and old cant get half the drug in their lungs 

Yeah, and who wants to be the guy that tells them to suck harder?  (This from my eighty-year-old perspective)

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ALF said:

Due to the US national debt I can agree with getting out of the Paris Accord.  We should error on the side of caution and do what we can afford for cleaner air and water.

the improvement has been strong and steady over the years

folks near Lake Erie 40 years ago wouldn’t believe the cleanup on it

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, ALF said:

Due to the US national debt I can agree with getting out of the Paris Accord.  We should error on the side of caution and do what we can afford for cleaner air and water.

We are doing that right now. Over the last decade or so we have reduced our own carbon emissions by about 20%. Much of that has been because we have replaced other fuels such as coal with natural gas. Fracking has made it possible. In the meantime proponents of The Green New Deal and such are calling for eliminating fracking, drilling and pipelines. These people are those that fall in line with the Paris Accord. Instead of working towards cleaner alternatives while enjoying the benefits of somewhat cleaner alternatives they want to throw their lot in with those that want to cripple our economy in order to make themselves feel good. We still have to deal with China and India's failures to improve their own country's environmental conditions. Those conditions are spread throughout the world and until someone comes up with cleaner/cheaper energy solutions those countries are unlikely to change. It seems likely that our country is going to have to lead the way, but we can't do that if we simultaneously tie our hands behind our backs by limiting us to stupid Green New Deal parameters.

Look to solve problems like we did with the Great Lakes Initiative back in the 70's with our environmental monies and research cleaner energy if we want to have a real impact on our environment. 

• Like (+1) 1