Global warming err Climate change HOAX

On 12/24/2019 at 12:03 PM, Foxx said:

the half life for various nuclear fuels range anywhere from 30 years to 24000 years. i don't know that i would call that relatively safe.

And those pollutants' effects are local.  CO2's effect is global.

In the context of global warming, spent nuclear fuel is far safer than "relatively safe."

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

have a long history of making fun of his low IQ. I can still do that, right? I want him to know I still feel the same way about him as I always have, but I'm happy to not make fun of typing. 

sure thing, Greta.

Edited by Foxx

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

And those pollutants' effects are local.  CO2's effect is global.

In the context of global warming, spent nuclear fuel is far safer than "relatively safe."

location is 'relevant'.

'specially if you happen to be downwind of an 'event'.

8 hours ago, John Adams said:

Who could possibly care. I'm almost never in this thread. 

I am sorry if he's having trouble because he had a stroke. I mean that. 

Never had an idea about this if it was because he had a stroke.  

I have a long history of making fun of his low IQ. I can still do that, right? I want him to know I still feel the same way about him as I always have, but I'm happy to not make fun of typing. 

OK Boomer? 

Merry Christmas.

My mis-spellings are due to fat fingers and the stupid  autocorrect on my phone. Could never type well. I  don't have a low IQ, just the opposite (PhD).  My memory might be a little bit fuzzier due to my age (almost 63) but it is not due to the stroke I had 5+ years ago.Only effect is that my stamina is lower and I have a very slight weakness on my left side. I do know that  libs have a closed mind and miss the obvious.

• Thank you (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Wacka said:

My mis-spellings are due to fat fingers and the stupid  autocorrect on my phone. Could never type well. I  don't have a low IQ, just the opposite (PhD).  My memory might be a little bit fuzzier due to my age (almost 63) but it is not due to the stroke I had 5+ years ago.Only effect is that my stamina is lower and I have a very slight weakness on my left side. I do know that  libs have a closed mind and miss the obvious.

Nanker was making excuses for you being a moran, which is a very liberal thing to do. 

And ballbusting aside, truly sorry to hear about the stroke. 

16 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Nanker was making excuses for you being a moran, which is a very liberal thing to do. 

And ballbusting aside, truly sorry to hear about the stroke. 

might we inquire asto your disability?

In Russian President Vladimir Putin's annual press conference last week, a journalist asked about what risks climate change poses to the country.

Putin acknowledged rising global temperatures, but cast doubt on the human role in climate change.

"We know that in the history of the Earth there have been periods of warming and cooling, and this might depend on the global processes in the universe," he said. "A small tilt of the Earth's axis and its orbit around the sun can lead to and have already led to very serious climate changes on the Earth, which had dramatic consequences -- good or bad, they were still dramatic."

"And it is happening again now. It is very difficult, if not impossible, to work out exactly how humankind affects climate change. But we cannot stay idle either, I agree with my colleagues. We should make our best efforts to prevent dramatic changes in the climate," he added.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/25/europe/moscow-december-warm-weather-intl/index.html

Interesting take ( I have no idea if accurate)

29 minutes ago, ALF said:

In Russian President Vladimir Putin's annual press conference last week, a journalist asked about what risks climate change poses to the country.

Putin acknowledged rising global temperatures, but cast doubt on the human role in climate change.

"We know that in the history of the Earth there have been periods of warming and cooling, and this might depend on the global processes in the universe," he said. "A small tilt of the Earth's axis and its orbit around the sun can lead to and have already led to very serious climate changes on the Earth, which had dramatic consequences -- good or bad, they were still dramatic."

"And it is happening again now. It is very difficult, if not impossible, to work out exactly how humankind affects climate change. But we cannot stay idle either, I agree with my colleagues. We should make our best efforts to prevent dramatic changes in the climate," he added.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/25/europe/moscow-december-warm-weather-intl/index.html

Interesting take ( I have no idea if accurate)

Global Warming Climate Change Chaos is making the Earth tilt :o

We need action now!  How dare us!  Line them up against the wall or the Earth will tilt so much we all fall off in 12 years!!!!!!1!!eleventy1one!1!

• Like (+1) 1