Bills looking at options after snowstorm Slams region

HOUSE

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Bills are offering $10 per hour and game tickets for those interested in shoveling snow in and around Ralph Wilson Stadium. Call (716) 636-4840 for details.

Darren McKee is out here in Denver doing his annoying shtick, and he finished the show today with a story (no doubt embellished) of being in Buffalo in 92 and showing up at the stadium to shovel snow thinking it would be a kind of Bills fan bonding experience ... said it was nothing like that, just him and a bunch of homeless guys who couldn't care less about the Bills. Actually a pretty funny story, ending with him getting T-boned in a parking lot by a pickup truck that skidded.

Hang in there Buffalo! And by the way, talk in Denver makes it sound like the Broncos O line is the biggest disaster in the NFL.

Maybe they shouldn't clear the field. Six feet of snow is likely to do a better job pass-blocking than our OL.

BREAKING: Bills HC Doug Marrone has benched Kraig Urbik and Frosty the Snowman will be starting at RG. Though he has just twigs for arms, 2nd rd pick Cyrus Kuandjio gave a powerful locker room speech about learning to play without any arms at all. Edited by YoloinOhio

Good God! If they clean this up in time, I'll be impressed. Look for this game to be pushed back hours if not a day. Being in the middle of it, it'll take a huge effort to just make the minimal traffic possible.

Edited by gomper

Good God! If they clean this up in time, I'll be impressed. Look for this game to be pushed back hours if not a day. Being in the middle of it, it'll take a huge effort to just make the minimal traffic possible.

the decision deadline is Friday, and we are at the mercy of the NFL, but my feeling is that if the players still can't practice tomorrow they will need to move it to Monday. It has been done before, as well as Tuesday, due to weather or other extreme circumstances. It is just too much of a disadvantage for one team to have two fewer days of practice than the other.

We'll the thruway is still shut down from Rochester to PA so even if te field is cleared I don't think anyone could even attend the game. Or how do the jet even get to the stadium? Is the airport not affect?

How to shoveling volunteers and wen stadium personnel even get to work to clear the snow?

@WGRZ: .@NYGovCuomo says the #Bills game on Sunday is "impractical." #BuffaloSnow

That guy always was a total d bag. I don't know why anyone votes for him.

So $10 an hour to shovel snow. A single hour of shoveling is a hell of a workout. I can't imagine anyone doing it for more than 3 hours straight with any effectiveness. That, and the fact that it's currenlty against the law to drive in Orchard Park means you're walking there. For $30? After taxes that's what, $23? Are times really that tough in WNY or is this just a way to wrangle up all the homeless in one place for a better census? Move the game to Monday Night, and focus on what's truly important - like the fact that my Dad, who lives in Derby, has been without Vodka for going on 12 hours now.

So $10 an hour to shovel snow. A single hour of shoveling is a hell of a workout. I can't imagine anyone doing it for more than 3 hours straight with any effectiveness. That, and the fact that it's currenlty against the law to drive in Orchard Park means you're walking there. For $30? After taxes that's what, $23? Are times really that tough in WNY or is this just a way to wrangle up all the homeless in one place for a better census? Move the game to Monday Night, and focus on what's truly important - like the fact that my Dad, who lives in Derby, has been without Vodka for going on 12 hours now.

i dont see the stadium being ready by monday either....just me though, this is an insaneeee amount of snow....gotta move the location I think (and day)