Anyone see the Saints fan steal the ball from a woman?

Gisele

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would you do if this happened next to you? Would you make him give the ball to her or just sit there? I'm pretty darn sure this wouldn't happen at The Ralph ( or any other of the 31 stadiums). Stay classy, New Orleans.

It's an embarrassment for the Saints organization. They should take away his season tickets, or ban him like the Lions did the lazor guy.

And he did elbow her in the face, can he be charged???

ive been seeing on facebook a little this morning that the guy is a multi-decade season ticket holder and the girl was giving a hard time to fans in the area from the start of the game (which would kind of match her running up to the rail from her seat to celebrate up front).

not saying it excuses it - but might give clue to why he wasnt sympathetic to her, and others in the area werent running to her aid.

Edited by NoSaint

ive been seeing on facebook a little this morning that the guy is a multi-decade season ticket holder and the girl was giving a hard time to fans in the area from the start of the game (which would kind of match her running up to the rail from her seat to celebrate up front).

not saying it excuses it - but might give clue to why he wasnt sympathetic to her, and others in the area werent running to her aid.

thank you Paul Harvey :thumbsup: ...i will say her friend looked toasted, but that still does excuse what he did IMHO.

This is why this "outrage over 5 seconds of video" routine always drives me mad. We have no idea what happened over the course of that game and we're ready to crucify that guy anyway. Hell, someone upthread is suggesting pressing charges. It doesn't get much crazier than that. Anyway, no matter what happened over the course of that game, I will never be the least bit surprised when I see a home fan frustrated over the celebration of the visiting fan/team. How many videos do we see each year of fights in the stands? This guy is nowhere near the level of those idiots yes he's being described as the lowest form of life we've ever seen in a sports crowd.

Dude was a total D-bag, no question. Could/Would it happen in Buffalo or any other stadium? More than likely.

All it takes is one.

Saw this video of an interview with the woman in question. She is a very classy lady.

http://www.wwltv.com...woman/19145103/

Very classy.

I have been to 5 Saints games over the years, and I have to say, the fans in New Orleans have always been pretty great...lets' not let one bad apple spoil the whole bunch. Reading some of the comments on the youtube clip of this incident, really depressed me...sometimes a douche is just a douche.

Edited by Buftex

Very classy.

I have been to 5 Saints games over the years, and I have to say, the fans in New Orleans have always been pretty great...lets' not let one bad apple spoil the whole bunch. Reading some of the comments on the youtube clip of this incident, really depressed me...sometimes a douche is just a douche.

Yeah the hardcore racist one was particularly disturbing.

Maybe that racist was just pissed off that his clubs twitter account was hacked ;)

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/11/anonymous-responds-to-kkks-twitter-taunts-by-hacking-taking-over-their-account/

Edited by CodeMonkey

Very classy.

So true. The racist comments are horrifying yet not unexpected given how this country handles race. Everyone, It's 2014 not 1954. BTW-the guy is a jerk. No class.

I agree with Shrader 100%. We saw 5 seconds of video, and people are throwing out racist comments, saying the guy is "the scum of the earth". Really people?? If she really was being an ass herself and giving Saints fans crap for half the game, as a Saints fan, would you be so quick to hand her a ball? I agree 100 percent the guy is a complete douche. Jerk, a-hole even. But saying he's the scum of the earth, throwing out racist comments, saying he should be beaten, his tickets should be revoked is way overboard. It was a d!ck move on his part, and I'll bet today he probably has a bit more remorse than he did yesterday.

Edited by smuvtalker

This has nothing to do with race......it has to do with he should have been a bloody mess for putting his hands on a female like that......

if you watch it slowed down, im not sure he actually really hits her beyond a minor bump. i know ive seen comments about him elbowing her in the face and its not visible in the video or her reaction.

it was a jerk move, but beat him to a bloody mess?

The guy who took the ball from the woman is an ass. No doubt. The Bengals player clearly intended to toss the ball to the Bengals fan, and a grown man should now be physically wresting something away from a woman or child. That said, I agree with a poster above that the racist comments on YouTube are horrific. The fact that the guy is a douche has nothing to do with the color of his skin. I don't know what is worse, having those kinds of racist beliefs, or having the gall to post them on a public message board. I have been to several games in New Orleans and one of the most impressive things about the Superdome crowd is how integrated the crowd is. The diversity of the crowd in New Orleans is much greater than any other NFL stadium I have been to (which includes Buffalo [of course], New Orleans, Arizona, Chicago, San Diego, Green Bay, Minnesota and Indianapolis). It makes for a really fun atmosphere and it's a great place to party and see and NFL game.

Edited by msw2112

PoorDeliciousBarasingha.gif

it looks like her head goes back and to the left...back and to left... back and to the left. this is entirely inconsistent from where the blow would have been delivered if it came from the dude. there had to be a second elbower. adding to the intrigue is that grassy knoll that appears 3 rows beyond them just before the clip ends.

Edited by Dirtbag