Bills 2 Guards and a running back away from the playoffs

bisonbrigade

The Bills are 2 Guards and a running back away from the playoffs. The Defense is awesome and when you add Kiko to it will be even better. The Offense is another story. I do not mind Orton, and the Wide-outs are great but there is no consistent running game. Fred is getting to old, Spiller is not the answer and would cost to much to resign and Booby and Brown are purely back-ups. The Bills need to find a stud running back in the draft. Also the offensive line, especially the guards suck. They need to find two above average Guards. Nobody can run block worth a damn. With a running game to control the clock and wear down the opposing defense and our defense the Bills can win!!!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 serviceable guards, a TE and a Franchise level QB.

The D is fantastic, but clearly still not good enough (unfortunately) to get the to the playoffs with just an average QB.

The "Dilfer formula" isn't going to work here it seems.

Two guards, a quarterback, a running back, a linebacker, a head coach, an offensive coach.

By the time we get those settled, we'll develop holes elsewhere, so it's all kinda moot.

We have a brand new LB coming back next year. As YOLO put it, Kiko Alonso might as well be considered our 1st round pick next year.

The OG's, any luck we can pick one up in FA. The list is pretty good.

We can draft one, too.

Running back, to me, is not so crucial.

I'd say the Bills need two guards and an exorcism.

Agreed. Lets see how CJ plays out a little, but I am not going to sweat a position that can be filled very easily - plus we have 3 good RB's disirregardless.

Two guards and a quarterback.

Orton isn't a slouch.

I'll trade your two guards and a running back for one guard and an NFL level offensive coordinator. Just for the sake of argument, can somebody find me Richie Incognito and Charlie Weis? I think both might be available right now..

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

The bills to to put everything on hold until we land a qb, because none of that crap matters until we have that qb.

Mario Williams hasn't gotten us the playoffs

Resigning jerry Hughes won't get us there

Trading up for Watkins didn't change a thing

Dareus Glenn none of these guys matter what-so-ever until we have a freaking qb and a quality coach.

Once we get the qb we will have 15 years to assemble a roster of Dareuses and Mario's and watkins. Until then we will be a below 500 team for eternity.

The bills to to put everything on hold until we land a qb, because none of that crap matters until we have that qb.

Mario Williams hasn't gotten us the playoffs

Resigning jerry Hughes won't get us there

Trading up for Watkins didn't change a thing

Dareus Glenn none of these guys matter what-so-ever until we have a freaking qb and a quality coach.

Once we get the qb we will have 15 years to assemble a roster of Dareuses and Mario's and watkins. Until then we will be a below 500 team for eternity.

Unfortunately it's as simple as this

These are great points I would say the big difference in game yesterday was they were getting great production from there running backs and we were not.We also need a TE, Chandler dropped another pass in the red zone on our first drive and we are not getting enough production from this position.