bisonbrigade

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Quarterback.................Quarterback........................Quarterback

Head coach..................Head coach........................Head coach.

You want to make the playoffs and be a contender every year? Find a quarterback and a head coach.

Edited by Bangarang

The Bills are 2 Guards and a running back away from the playoffs. The Defense is awesome and when you add Kiko to it will be even better. The Offense is another story. I do not mind Orton, and the Wide-outs are great but there is no consistent running game. Fred is getting to old, Spiller is not the answer and would cost to much to resign and Booby and Brown are purely back-ups. The Bills need to find a stud running back in the draft. Also the offensive line, especially the guards suck. They need to find two above average Guards. Nobody can run block worth a damn. With a running game to control the clock and wear down the opposing defense and our defense the Bills can win!!!

Head Coach and OC are this teams biggest problems.

Some positions are not where they need to be talent wise obviously but this team is talented enough to be in the playoffs or at least competing strongly for one which simply isnt happening.

Edited by Max997

The Bills are 2 Guards and a running back away from the playoffs. The Defense is awesome and when you add Kiko to it will be even better. The Offense is another story. I do not mind Orton, and the Wide-outs are great but there is no consistent running game. Fred is getting to old, Spiller is not the answer and would cost to much to resign and Booby and Brown are purely back-ups. The Bills need to find a stud running back in the draft. Also the offensive line, especially the guards suck. They need to find two above average Guards. Nobody can run block worth a damn. With a running game to control the clock and wear down the opposing defense and our defense the Bills can win!!!

HC, OC, and QB.

HC, OC, and QB.

Running back, to me, is not so crucial.

I'd say the Bills need two guards and an exorcism.

Two guards and an exorcism?

Why stop there!?

We need a healthy enema, a QB, a head coach, more good defensive backs, an offensive coordinator, and last, but not least, a Divine Intervention.