NFL networks morning show

By and large, other than NFL Films productions, the NFL Network is close to unwatchable for me.

Yes, way too many ex Pats* and other former players that Bills fans generally despise reside on that on- air crew. Makes the thing borderline intolerable. They can pretty much tear it down and start over with Just Rich Eisen and perhaps Mayock. Sucks , because you want to like a channel called NFL network. The limited programming and atrocious talking heads are a huge negative.

T.D. and Arrington said the Fins are better because of their D-line and QB. No respect. D-line better than ours. Get f ing real. I hope we crush them.

And when we DO crush them, they'll say Miami wasn't as good as first thought rather than saying the Bills are better than first thought. Same story different season. No respect.

Nfln was a huge disappointment. They never have breaking news or info, and save for TNF I don't watch it

But, hey, TW jacked my bill up for it!

You are saying they JACKED UP!!!! your bill?

A side note on NFLN is how unwatchable their game highlight shows are. All I want to do is see the recap of the day's games, and for some reason they think it is a good idea to have dumb ex-jocks mumble and blather meaningless noises and nonsense all throughout the highlights. it's like they play recordings from a mental ward over the plays, I can't even watch it with the sound on.

And when we DO crush them, they'll say Miami wasn't as good as first thought rather than saying the Bills are better than first thought. Same story different season. No respect.

Exactly. What did we hear everybody saying after the Bills crushed the Jets?

"Wow, are the Jets really this bad?" I still cannot believe that the Jets were favored in that game.

NFL AM is one of the worst football shows on TV. I feel like those guys don't even watch the games, let alone look at basic stats.

Completely unwatchable tv. Lavar Arrington is an idiot. ED is the only coherent one and he just looks bored and clearly only there for a paycheck. I'm just surprised to see a thread i here about it.

I can't stand NFLN aside from the "A Football Life" series and other NFL Films productions. Their live shows and "reporting" around the league are atrocious -- and that has nothing to do with what they say about the Bills.

I can't stand NFLN aside from the "A Football Life" series and other NFL Films productions. Their live shows and "reporting" around the league are atrocious -- and that has nothing to do with what they say about the Bills.

Right on eball. With the vast vault and experience of NFL Films at their disposal, you would think the programming would be top notch. I had such hopes for NFLN but over the years it has delved into ESPN nonsense. BTW- that's a good poll ? Which is worse....ESPN or NFLN? I think it would be pretty close. That being said, I do try to catch Playbook when I can.

You are saying they JACKED UP!!!! your bill?

A side note on NFLN is how unwatchable their game highlight shows are. All I want to do is see the recap of the day's games, and for some reason they think it is a good idea to have dumb ex-jocks mumble and blather meaningless noises and nonsense all throughout the highlights. it's like they play recordings from a mental ward over the plays, I can't even watch it with the sound on.

The absolute worst is Ray Lewis. I cannot stand how he has to take you to the field to show you what he is talking about - and he always uses the chick as the ball carrier.

Over the summer, Eric Davis on NFLAM predicted the Jets would sweep the Bills this year and looked how that turned out.

LaVar Arrington is a moron as he has his “All Mammal” segment which is annoying.

It seems like these clowns on the NFLN just focus on the hot teams and don’t know jack schitt about the other teams in the league.