Whole game turned around on the penalty called on Henderson

By the way, we won't know if he was going to run a sneak, because KC jumped offside before the play was executed. Based on Marrone's gutless history, we probably would have punted anyway had they not jumped offside. Which they did.

What percentage of QB sneaks are run after long snap counts? 2%?

The whining is embarrassing. Henderson twitched and it was properly called. Brown and McKelvin, just don't fumble and you win.

Get over yourself. He barely moved a muscle, and their guy jumped at the snap count. They deserved the first down.

But they also deserved to lose because they made idiotic mistakes.

The reason the Chiefs jumped was the snap count. We earned the first down and they took it away, and the game fell apart.

Granted, Bryce Brown's fumble and Chandler's inability to fall on the loose ball did not help. The fumbled punt was the final straw. But the game turned on that nonsensical call.

Another bad one was the offensive interference call on Chandler. He barely touched the guy.

I can't believe a guy farts and they call him for false start, refs missed this one as usual.

I don't understand. Henderson flinched. It was obvious in real time. No issue with that penalty.

Traitor!

Pretty sure of all the plays you could single out, this might be the poorest choice. This is the one you choose? Neither of the fumbles that completely altered the entire game?

This. The two fumbles and the offensive PI on Chandler were bigger plays than this one I believe.

The reason the Chiefs jumped was the snap count. We earned the first down and they took it away, and the game fell apart.

Granted, Bryce Brown's fumble and Chandler's inability to fall on the loose ball did not help. The fumbled punt was the final straw. But the game turned on that nonsensical call.

Another bad one was the offensive interference call on Chandler. He barely touched the guy.

You know, I really hate stuff like this.

The bottom line is, good teams find a way to win when they should

Mediocre teams let it get away

Any time a team lets the game get away, you can dig in and find 6-10 plays where you can say "if that was different, we would have won" but it's BS

If one play is different, the whole game from that point forward is different. That's what I've always told my kid when she's stressed about "if I hit that free throw we would have won" and it's true.

It is very seldom a team fumbles 3 times, goes -2 in TO, and wins. If one wants to look for game-changing plays, one need look no further.

I just watched it again. The call should be based upon WHAT CAUSED THE GUY TO JUMP OFFSIDES. He was looking straight ahead. There is no way on earth, hell, heaven, or any asteroid in existence that in any way THAT GUY SAW SEANTREL'S LEG TWITCH. HE WASN'T LOOKING AT THE GUY. HE JUMPED AT THE SNAP COUNT. IT WAS A ROTTEN CALL. I DON'T CARE IF HIS LEG MOVED. THE GUY NEVER SAW IT BECAUSE HE WASN'T LOOKING AT IT. THE GUY ACROSS FROM SEANTREL DIDN'T MOVE. THE GUY WHO JUMPED DID SO AS A RESULT OF THE SNAP COUNT.

GOOD DAY. SORRY BOUT THE CAPS.

Man Doug just can't win on the board today. He sent the team out and drew them offsides! It worked! First down Buffalo!!!

But for some strange reason the refs gave the penalty to the wrong team. It's the the first time the refs botched this type of call and it won't be the last.

Yeah. Thanks for posting that. Now I can see that earth shattering infraction.

So you admit you saw him move, but since he didn't move "enough" for your liking it should have been offsides?

Give it up. It was a designed play to draw the defense offside (we certainly had no play called) and we flinched.

Stop being a homer. If this was exact opposite and they called offsides on the Bills, you would be in an uproar about that flinch.

Stop being a homer. If this was exact opposite and they called offsides on the Bills, you would be in an uproar about that flinch.

True story. That play did not cause the Bills to lose the game. Even if (IF) it was the wrong call it STILL would not have caused them to lose the game. Continuing to be garbage in the redzone, turning the ball over and being generally undisciplined caused them to lose the game. Marrone and Hackett got exactly what they deserved.

Edited by Pondslider

This is something I was curious about and I'm sure has been explained somewhere but haven't seen it yet. From my understanding, I thought you weren't able to advance the ball on a fumble so if chandler would have recovered it would it have been placed at the 4-5 yardline? Or is that just a kickoff/punt rule that I'm thinking of?

This is something I was curious about and I'm sure has been explained somewhere but haven't seen it yet. From my understanding, I thought you weren't able to advance the ball on a fumble so if chandler would have recovered it would it have been placed at the 4-5 yardline? Or is that just a kickoff/punt rule that I'm thinking of?

If a player fumbles on fourth down or inside of the two minute warning in a half, then he and only he can advance the ball. If recovered by another offensive player in those scenarios, the ball is dead at the spot of the fumble. So it would have been a TD if Chandler recovered because it wasn't on 4th down and not after a two minute warning.

GO BILLS!!!