Sammy Whatkins!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the problem with the Bills: they don't act like winners, they act like losers who are not used to having success and have to showboat. Whether it's Stevie, or T.O. talking smack about the patriots before the game, or carrying Schwartz off the field for winning a regular season game, or getting penalties for showboating, they just don't act like they've been there before.

Because they haven't

I love this kid, although he could learn a lesson from Thurman Thomas' hall of fame speech.

"Marv, I remember my first game against the Houston Oilers, against the Minnesota Vikings, I spiked the ball. When I came over to the sideline, you had this look in your eye like you were very upset at me. You grabbed me by my jersey and said, Why did you spike the ball? I said, Coach, every little kid that ever watches football at least wants to do that at least one time in his career. He said, Well, that's great, don't ever do it again. Act like you've been there before. After that, I never spiked the ball again. So thank you, Marv"

It was a rookie mistake. Anyone who's trying to pile on our superstar about it needs to BTFO because this kid is amazing, and we are lucky to have him. If you are doing anything but cheering him on you are a fool. Let the coaches handle the celebration thing. In the meantime, just cheer for him because... Sammy.

This is the problem with the Bills: they don't act like winners, they act like losers who are not used to having success and have to showboat. Whether it's Stevie, or T.O. talking smack about the patriots before the game, or carrying Schwartz off the field for winning a regular season game, or getting penalties for showboating, they just don't act like they've been there before.

They're bills, They havent been there before.

It was a rookie mistake. Anyone who's trying to pile on our superstar about it needs to BTFO because this kid is amazing, and we are lucky to have him. If you are doing anything but cheering him on you are a fool. Let the coaches handle the celebration thing. In the meantime, just cheer for him because... Sammy.

BTFO?

Just imagine how good we would be if we had a running game. Watkins is going to be even better once we have an equal running the ball. In fact, Bills should target a RB with next year's 2nd.

I'm thinking a G/TE would help the running game more. Brown and Dixon will be here as will Freddy and if you look at the free agent crop of rbs there is an awful lot of talent there. FA rbs also tend to be pretty cheap compared to other positions. I want to see a G more than anything as I think it is the most glaring hole on the team and great ones can be had in the second round.

Luckily that play had no bearing on the outcome of the game and he can learn from it. I'll write it off as a rookie mistake, but I do like a WR with an attitude. He knows he's a great receiver and he's backing it up on the field. ..

Yep...agree!

GO BILLS!