Trade Glenn, EJ, Watkins, Gilmore, and next years 1st for Andrew Luck

Virgil

Would you make this trade  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Glenn, EJ, Watkins, Gilmore, and next years 1st

• Yes
    • No

In hindsight. Basically, would you have trade those 4 players for Luck. That's basically the 1st and 2nd the year Luck came out and the next 3 1sts.

I'm not saying I know that would get it done, but I feel like it's in the ballpark.

Personally, I'd do it. EJ isn't a loss if we have Luck. Gilmore isn't the shutdown corner we thought he'd be. Glenn is still a question mark. I always find it interesting to look at trades involving picks after the picks have been made. To me, this is a no brainer.

Just fun speculation

You need to add Robert Woods as well. After trading down, EJ pick really became EJ and Woods.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm shocked that a grown man would even start such a post........and that people would actually respond to it. How about the Bills trade all of their best players for P. Manning?? Would you do it?? Would you do it?? Ridiculous.

I thought it was going to turn funny. At the beginning a poster said something like "What if we give them Hershell Walker" That was funny.

Till posters started voting and even discussing this....

I'm shocked that a grown man would even start such a post........and that people would actually respond to it. How about the Bills trade all of their best players for P. Manning?? Would you do it?? Would you do it?? Ridiculous.

I'm shocked that grown men wear the names of other grown men on the backs of their shirts.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9

In hindsight. Basically, would you have trade those 4 players for Luck. That's basically the 1st and 2nd the year Luck came out and the next 3 1sts.

I'm not saying I know that would get it done, but I feel like it's in the ballpark.

Personally, I'd do it. EJ isn't a loss if we have Luck. Gilmore isn't the shutdown corner we thought he'd be. Glenn is still a question mark. I always find it interesting to look at trades involving picks after the picks have been made. To me, this is a no brainer.

Just fun speculation

And the Colts would do this...why?

For the functionally illiterate (i.e. most of you) let me dumb it down for you. The guy basically asked if, with the benefit of hindsight, and if the Colts were willing, would you think it was worth it to trade 4 firsts and a 2nd for Luck at the time (just like the Foreskins traded 3 firsts and change for RGMe, which in hindsight most would say wasn't worth it.

Can anyone give an explanation for trashing OP and this thread that isn't idiotic?

Edited by Rob's House

For the functionally illiterate (i.e. most of you) let me dumb it down for you. The guy basically asked if, with the benefit of hindsight, and if the Colts were willing, would you think it was worth it to trade 4 firsts and a 2nd for Luck at the time (just like the Foreskins traded 3 firsts and change for RGMe, which in hindsight most would say wasn't worth it.

Can anyone give an explanation for trashing OP and this thread that isn't idiotic?

No Rob.

The point is 4 firsts and a second is still not enuf.