Bills Working Out Kouandjio at Guard

@JaySkurski

#Bills coach Doug Marrone says the team has started working out Cyrus Kouandjio at guard.

Kouandjio getting work at guard

Bills second-round pick Cyrus Kouandjio has begun working at guard in addition to his offensive tackle position. Head coach Doug Marrone confirmed that the move began two weeks ago.

“Two weeks ago I had told (offensive line) Pat (Morris) obviously I work with him and I said, ‘(Cyrus) is really moving well. We need to see if we can develop him in playing tackle and guard,’” said Marrone. “If he keeps going the way he’s going we could get a spot for him somewhere just like a lot of other people.”

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May as well try. Our guards have not been particularly productive so far. It seems as though the interior of the line has lots of issues.

As for Cujo, I cannot say I am very hopeful. I have to admit that actually liked the pick based on reviews that I read in the pre-draft material. Yet, when I watched some highlights of him, he did no seem like he is a particularly powerful blocker or agile. With any luck, he has improved. time will tell.