Chris Williams to IR

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if we won't start seeing more and more linemen get signed to big dollars and then seem to lose their edge as we learn more and more about CTE and former players suffering from dementia. I don't doubt he hurt his back, but I do doubt his commitment.

GO BILLS!!!

I wonder if we won't start seeing more and more linemen get signed to big dollars and then seem to lose their edge as we learn more and more about CTE and former players suffering from dementia. I don't doubt he hurt his back, but I do doubt his commitment.

GO BILLS!!!

What? How can you say that? If he hurt his back as a 300 pound man he's going to have a tough time getting back

Ridiculous to question his commitment based on nothing

This signing was a train wreck from day 1. Even when healthy he is a below average guard.

Don't get me wrong, in the end it didn't cost much to give it a try.

This was far from a Derrick Dockery situation.

But the signing did virtual nothing for this team in need of better guard play.

What? How can you say that? If he hurt his back as a 300 pound man he's going to have a tough time getting back

Ridiculous to question his commitment based on nothing

I questioned his commitment going back to his rookie year with Chicago. And that's not an attack on his character. Some guys, big lineman mostly, seem to lose the fire once they get paid. And I think we'll see more of that as the issue of brain damage keeps coming to the fore, especially among lineman.

I can see why that seems ridiculous and again, I'm not attacking Williams' character, I just don't think he's committed to the game long-term.

GO BILLS!!!

Wasn't he just signed for lime 1.25 million? Not at all a "disaster", that's the going rate for a backup interior lineman, any maybe Marrone thought he could find something in him. It's happened before and worked out, Whaley has a good eye for picking up vets who produce.

Oh wait, sorry. Woe is me... The front office sucks... Coaches suck... Terry Pegula should have never been approved...

Sure would like to see them make a trade for a OG.......

It isnt so much losing Williams and replacing him with Richardson......which I think will end up being a mainstay qualtiy starter with time......

Its that now we have Pears on the other side and no options.....we need a starter there

Starter no, but we do still have urbik. But I doubt he will play since marrone doesn't like him.