The Walking Dead Return

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's just one example of what really bugged me about the episode: everyone turned in to a raving idiot. Carol's been cool, collected Commando Woman for quite some time...then she goes full-goose bozo in a desperate attempt to go all stabby-stabby on a Wolf. Morgan, having met this Wolf before, and fought him when said Wolf explicitly stated his intent to kill him, decides it's in his best interests to turn his back on said Wolf and fight Carol. Jesse, in the rush to get herself covered in zombie guts, seems to completely forget that her zombie-bait youngest even exists. (That really killed me..."Mom?" "Oh, yeah...Sam. You're still here. Listen, pretend you're someone else.")

I was thinking about a lot of this stuff as well. Everyone just seemed to forget the survival rules.

I'd also add why did they allow that kid to continue to play his stupid record. I get that the house was getting overrun anyway but I can't imagine Rick and the gang would just ignore all of that extra sound drawing more zombies upstairs.

As for wolf guy I couldn't believe that Morgan would just leave the doctor alone with him like that.

That's just one example of what really bugged me about the episode: everyone turned in to a raving idiot. Carol's been cool, collected Commando Woman for quite some time...then she goes full-goose bozo in a desperate attempt to go all stabby-stabby on a Wolf. Morgan, having met this Wolf before, and fought him when said Wolf explicitly stated his intent to kill him, decides it's in his best interests to turn his back on said Wolf and fight Carol.

That Carol scene really bothered me as well. Leaving that dude tied up in the basement with walkers all over the place isn't a bad thing...

And Morgan takes life philosophies from a guy living in the woods. How many people does he encounter? All life is precious when you only see a handful of people a year...It just doesn't work in the zombie apocalypse world!!!

Is Deanna alive? they didn't show her shooting herself or getting attacked by the mob of walkers. She easily could have slid under the bed, cut the walker bite right out of her side and fight off walkers from under the bed until they got bored and just walked away...hey, it's possible. :rolleyes:

Edited by ricojes

That Carol scene really bothered me as well. Leaving that dude tied up in the basement with walkers all over the place isn't a bad thing...

Except that the wolf was in there alone with the town's doctor. No matter how badass Carol is, even she has to realize the value of someone with medical training.

Except that the wolf was in there alone with the town's doctor. No matter how badass Carol is, even she has to realize the value of someone with medical training.

of course they wouldn't leave her, c'mon now...But Carol wanting to gut the Wolf ASAP was lame...I did find the "I'll take my chances" quote interesting, it was almost said with a snicker. As someone mentioned earlier the Wolves might have a way with handling the walkers and that appears to be true...

And Morgan takes life philosophies from a guy living in the woods. How many people does he encounter? All life is precious when you only see a handful of people a year...It just doesn't work in the zombie apocalypse world!!!

Is Deanna alive? they didn't show her shooting herself or getting attacked by the mob of walkers. She easily could have slid under the bed, cut the walker bite right out of her side and fight off walkers from under the bed until they got bored and just walked away...hey, it's possible. :rolleyes:

Unless they're trying to throw everyone off she's definitely dead. Tovah (who plays Deanna) was on the Talking Dead and seemed pretty legitimately pissed that she was killed off...lol..

of course they wouldn't leave her, c'mon now...But Carol wanting to gut the Wolf ASAP was lame..

It was very un-Carol. Up until then, she'd been very methodical about her violence, and driven only by necessity. Suddenly, she seems obsessively murderous about that one guy. There was no particularly obvious justification for her to lose her **** like that.

It was very un-Carol. Up until then, she'd been very methodical about her violence, and driven only by necessity. Suddenly, she seems obsessively murderous about that one guy. There was no particularly obvious justification for her to lose her **** like that.

The concussion? I dunno, I agree with you -- made no sense to sacrifice everything to kill a wounded wolf.

She was bitten and getting ready to go to Zombieville.

Never bring a knife to a gun fight.

She was bitten and getting ready to go to Zombieville.

I think the correct metaphor is "shop at Walmart."

Never bring a knife to a gun fight.

Better than bringing a gun to a knife fight.

I mean, really...ever try to stab someone with a gun?

She is dead....when they have you on the Talking Dead show afterword.....your done

O and

They could not just drive through the dudes on the bikes....they were armed to the teeth...they would have put so many bullets into the cabin of that truck none of them would have survived

Edited by John from Hemet

The tower fell on the wall, and walkers were wandering the town. I think she pretty plainly wanted to deal with this situation quickly so she could turn her attention on more pressing matters. The concussion didn't help.

A lot of people are pissed about Morgan. I understand this particular wolf is not likable, but at some point in a post apocalyptic world people have to stop killing each other, come to terms with what they've done, and work together to rebuild. You can see this theme in several of the characters story arcs, each one caring about someone who either wronged them, or they have no reason to care for. What emerges from that is a stronger group. This guy is particularly unlikable, and I don't think the audience tolerates Morgan keeping him alive. But again it's a spectrum across most of the storylines. Morgan is one side (all life is precious). Carol is the other side of the spectrum (look at the flowers), and they inevitably clash.

Edited by What a Tuel

She is dead....when they have you on the Talking Dead show afterword.....your done

O and

They could not just drive through the dudes on the bikes....they were armed to the teeth...they would have put so many bullets into the cabin of that truck none of them would have survived

So no Glenn part 2... :w00t:

O and

yes, none of them would have survived, including them. Isn't the truck filled with some sort or fuel?

Edited by ricojes

• 2 months later...