A new dawn for Buffalo, Pegula vote unanimous

papazoid

@SBNationNFL: Theres a lot below the surface that fans should know about new Bills owner Terry Pegula: http://t.co/o35bxZ102P

Oddly enough, what I'll remember most about that article is how it misrepresents HARBORCENTER as a hotel and new arena for the Sabres...

it also got the year of the Sabres' purchase wrong.

what kind of crap is that?

That sir is modern media reporting. Facts are irrelevant!

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Crap!

The Ouija Board said the B will L this WE.

It said the reason was IVF,

After consulting my workbook, I took that to mean Irredeemed Victims of Fracking.

I didn't know that was a thing, but I hope that Brady doesn't tap into its energy, for all ours' sakes.

I'm a little scared, but Orton's mustache is comforting.

Unanimously approved!!!

CBF

Not to be a downer, but in corporate america, its always "unanimous."

No matter what the first vote is, they make another motion to re-vote to make it unanimous, to present a united front to the world.

That said, I have no trouble believing that the first vote was actually unanimous. Why on earth wouldn't it be?

Not to be a downer, but in corporate america, its always "unanimous."

No matter what the first vote is, they make another motion to re-vote to make it unanimous, to present a united front to the world.

That said, I have no trouble believing that the first vote was actually unanimous. Why on earth wouldn't it be?

Ha! Is that viewing the poll results first in a poll thread and then voting? ;-)

I have to admit... I cheated in the "should Mrags stay or leave thread"... I had to get the pulse of the voters first! ;-P

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Oh Crap!

The Ouija Board said the B will L this WE.

It said the reason was IVF,

After consulting my workbook, I took that to mean Irredeemed Victims of Fracking.

I didn't know that was a thing, but I hope that Brady doesn't tap into its energy, for all ours' sakes.

I'm a little scared, but Orton's mustache is comforting.

I designed water treatment facilities for a living and we did a ton of research on the practice.

To say that the issue has been sensationalized and largely overblown wouldn't cover it IMO.

That's all I'll say here so as not to thread jack.

Chris Brown: "An exhale of epic proportion"

Chris Brown calls in to The John Murphy Show from the NFL Owners meeting in NYC with reaction to the unanimous vote to approve the sale of the team to Terry and Kim Pegula.

What sold NFL owners on the Pegulas

The vote to ratify the Pegulas as the new owners of the Bills happened very quickly Wednesday morning.

Who's oblivious to the ongoing joke that's been going on here for months? You.

Also, the earth is not flat even though it may seem like it from your perspective.

You do realize he was kidding right? No need to act like a tool when he was just playing along with the long running joke here.

one more sleep before the cheque clears...

LOL you remembered my cheesy line!

Yes!

One more sleep indeed!

PS...After the longest time with my old anti Bills in TO avatar, I decided it was time for a new one that pretty much sums up my feelings about the Pegula's

CBF

Who's oblivious to the ongoing joke that's been going on here for months? You.

Also, the earth is not flat even though it may seem like it from your perspective.

<----- look left.

See that title under my avatar? You may want to re-think your comments in the future.

Two things:

1) The lack of scientific and engineering knowledge among the American population is staggering.

2) We need an artistically inclined individual here to make a "Che" style poster for El Pegual. VIVA EL PEGUAL!

I've been trying to Photoshop TPegs onto the iconic image of Jesus carrying a lamb in his arms, and swap a Bills logo in for the lamb, but it isn't quite working.