• 10-19
    • 5-10
    • Less than 5
    • ZERO

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont even know where to find that option. And like others wrote, its a forum full of clowns. Seems like most on here dont even work, take a bunch of oxycontin and rely on Obama food stamps. ( but dont tell this to the PPP section )

Who says you can't take oxys and go to work AND post?

I once had some user named world traveller or something like that, but I just looked and I have zero.

I would like to know if there is a way for the mods to see who the most-ignored user is. That would be fun.

I once had some user named world traveller or something like that, but I just looked and I have zero.

I would like to know if there is a way for the mods to see who the most-ignored user is. That would be fun.

You should create a thread so we can all speculate. I have a couple of posters in mind.

Believe it or not, None. There are a couple who I have considered adding due to the fact they offer nothing of value---ever. But someone will respond to them and then I'll see their moronic drivel anyway. Besides, if you have to hit the "Ignore" button, the forum terrorists win.