• 10-19
    • 5-10
    • Less than 5
    • ZERO

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 2 or 3 people on my list. I still read their contributions, but I need a few seconds to mentally prepare myself for what I might see.

If I didn't already know that I'm one of those 43 (since you went to such effort to tell me about it) I'd say at 43 people on the ignore, that it might say more about you than it does about those on your list. Don't let strangers on the internet raise your blood pressure.

Hello? Anyone? Anyone?

Bueller? Bueller?

I see a post count of 8 but no messages?

Echo! Echo! Echo!

:nana:

My ignore list is zero. I've met quite a few !@#$s here but none have gotten belligerent with me. So I haven't had a reason to ignore anyone, however much they've annoyed me

Why ignore? The posters who are most ignore worthy are the most entertaining, IMO. People take things too seriously some times. Get over yourself.

Actually, I only have one person on ignore. But since he point-blank accused me of killing Paul, I felt putting him on ignore was the least I could do.

None. Maybe I am bit foolish and naive but no one here can get under my skin. Annoy me, disappoint me, or frustrate me but its easy to get over.

I definitely think I differ in that even with jerks like Jim and Tom I realize its just who they are and both are quite fascinating people. Opposite in many ways but they ruffle almost everyone's feathers. Than you get a few who share every thought every second and you simply just read what you want and move on to the next thing.

There was someone who once said that they began taking the board serious and that's when they had to walk away from the place. It is part of one o the saddest chapters in this book but deep down I know we all want the best for each other

None. Maybe I am bit foolish and naive but no one here can get under my skin. Annoy me, disappoint me, or frustrate me but its easy to get over.

I definitely think I differ in that even with jerks like Jim and Tom I realize its just who they are and both are quite fascinating people. Opposite in many ways but they ruffle almost everyone's feathers. Than you get a few who share every thought every second and you simply just read what you want and move on to the next thing.

There was someone who once said that they began taking the board serious and that's when they had to walk away from the place. It is part of one o the saddest chapters in this book but deep down I know we all want the best for each other

You mean chef Jim of course?