EJ benched, Orton to start.

JÂy RÛßeÒ

I liked his LOADED QUESTION response. However, one reporter asked him about his mindset in August and I really thought that was a relevant question. Orton shrugged it off and said he was being a good father to his daughter! :thumbdown:

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the Dallas and Eagles game. Orton looked like sharp, a couple of bad throws but a couple of near great ones.

I think we are better off right now with Orton.

Fun fact-a good friend of mine's cousin had a kid with Orton, he dumped her after he was drafted. Hopefully a better QB than human.

Between Orton and Brady, I am looking forward to the "QB'S on Facebook" update next week. I hope KO represents on Sunday. I'm guessing his "persona" will be a hard partying version of Jay Cutler. And if the Pats* lose again, I bet KO bangs Giselle.

I liked his LOADED QUESTION response. However, one reporter asked him about his mindset in August and I really thought that was a relevant question. Orton shrugged it off and said he was being a good father to his daughter! :thumbdown:

That is the answer. Better being with his daughter than beating off in a SJF dorm room for six weeks, and getting beat up playing preseason game mop up duty behind an o-line of guys getting cut.

The man knows what he's doing. He needed a breather before getting back to the grind.

The man knows what he's doing. He needed a breather before getting back to the grind.

Between tricking Jerrah into paying his bonus money, signing a lucrative new contract after getting to skip training camp, and winding up with the starting job before week 5, I'm starting to think Orton is a pretty smart guy. At the very least he's got a good agent.

That is the answer. Better being with his daughter than beating off in a SJF dorm room for six weeks, and getting beat up playing preseason game mop up duty behind an o-line of guys getting cut.

That probably could have been stated more artfully...

I think he was referring to the wording.

Let's eat grandpa vs let's eat, grandpa.

I was actually referring to the awkward combination of a masturbation reference and spending time with one's daughter in the same phrase.

@ChrisTrapasso: 1st time QB's spoken since benching RT @ChrisBrownBills: EJ Manuel committed to let natural talent carry him - http://t.co/QbLfFMld8t #Bills

It sounds like he's handling it well. Definitely a guy that it's easy to root for. As an aside, I think Tuel will have a future in coaching someday. He's always actively trying to learn and help others in everything I've seen or read.

What exactly is he supposed to say here?

"I was skipping training camp with the team I was currently with"

"I hate Tony Romo's guts"

Both could have been true......neither would have gone over well in a talk with the media

I can't get over all the whining in the media about "benching your #1 pick" like it violates a law of physics. "You can't do that because, because, you can't do that!!" I also love how some in the media worry that Kyle will be good because "the Bills won't address their QB situation." :blink:

I can't get over all the whining in the media about "benching your #1 pick" like it violates a law of physics. "You can't do that because, because, you can't do that!!" I also love how some in the media worry that Kyle will be good because "the Bills won't address their QB situation." :blink:

Typically.... you don't bench your starting QB for non-injury reasons when you're leading your division. Just like you don't bench your healthy, starting QB for the first game of the playoffs after he got you there. Good teams don't generally make those kinda moves.

Typically.... you don't bench your starting QB for non-injury reasons when you're leading your division. Just like you don't bench your healthy, starting QB for the first game of the playoffs after he got you there. Good teams don't generally make those kinda moves.

What if that QB lost the only playoff game He played in for you?