Ej lost the game

Kirby Jackson

What do Todd Collins, Billy Joe Hobag, RJ, JP, Trent, Fitz and even Bledsoe and Flutie have in common when we got them? Great guys who WANT to be good QB's, really they do...but are no better than a back up at best. I am sure EJ is a great cheerleader, wants to do well, has a heart of Gold etc. We need a guy who can play some damn football and EJ isn't it.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EJ sucked when he came here. It was one of the worse draft choices ever made by the Bills. Marrones incompetence in allowing EJ to continue to play, and his subsequent defense of EJ's inabilities shows that he is in no way a competent coach and doesn't belong in the NFL either. It's that simple.

This was the first game of the year I put on EJ.....and I mean it was SQUARELY on EJ........

I cant put it any other way.

John, do me a favor...

Go to the BBMB and tell the The_Dude says 'I warned you all and you wouldn't listen!' Also ask them if they remember how I was preaching that we needed to trade the farm to get Bortles and they all laughed at me. And tell them...tell them I said "F*** you, I was right, as per usual." Tell them.

Edited by The_Dude

He's had 14 games. He should be playing better than that by now. The guy can't hit an open WR. Throws behind them all the time, overthrows long balls, and when finally someone is so wide open even I could hit it, the WR needs to slow down. I was all for being patient for a while, but he's awful.

This team is too talented to have a crappy QB ruin things for them. He needs to sit and watch someone else play QB.

If EJ is going to be a good QB, he's going to need an epiphany to get there.

Kirby, I love ya but it's not like everyone who hates the kid needed a new place to blow a load.

I've tried to be fair with him but I thought today was the worst game that he has played in a Bills uniform. He usually doesn't make mistakes or plays but today he made some huge mistakes. In addition to the 2 huge turnovers he missed guys all day.

I've tried to be fair with him but I thought today was the worst game that he has played in a Bills uniform. He usually doesn't make mistakes or plays but today he made some huge mistakes. In addition to the 2 huge turnovers he missed guys all day.

Even the plays that connected the placement was terrible. Hopefully he bounces back.

Yet somehow EJ hit an open Mike Williams. I counted 6 incompletions were simply getting the ball out before he got sacked. EJ played a decent game today. His worst moment was when Seantrel Henderson left Watt unblocked off the edge creating an impossible pass to Fred in the flat. If Seantrel sticks him with a block you don't get Watt the #1 pass defender in years making that athletic play. That play was on Seantrel not EJ.

Edited by Dean Cain

Yet somehow EJ hit an open Mike Williams. I counted 6 incompletions were simply getting the ball out before he got sacked. EJ played a decent game today. His worst moment was when Seantrel Henderson left Watt unblocked off the edge creating an impossible pass to Fred in the flat. If Seantrel sticks him with a block you don't get Watt the #1 pass defender in years making that athletic play. That play was on Seantrel not EJ.

before the Williams catch he was 30+ Attempts for like 110 yards.scrap the picks and it was still a huge failure.

This was the first game of the year I put on EJ.....and I mean it was SQUARELY on EJ........

I cant put it any other way.

And if he continues to play it won't be the last time. 4 games in they look like a defeated team and are trending in the wrong direction.

Perhaps Watt was not supposed to be there in the way, but as an NFL QB you need to be better than that. You simply must make a better decision and just make an athletic play of your own. There is now way EJ doesn't see Watt there and the NFL defensive MVP 's talent level is not exactly a secret. That ball either needs to be thrown away or to another option. You preserve points and possession at the least. A starting QB is expected to know this.

John, do me a favor...

Go to the BBMB and tell the The_Dude says 'I warned you all and you wouldn't listen!' Also ask them if they remember how I was preaching that we needed to trade the farm to get Bortles and they all laughed at me. And tell them...tell them I said "F*** you, I was right, as per usual." Tell them.

b602b501-5658-4b5e-aa55-9f191c452a34.jpg

He was really, really bad today. He missed guys all day.

I'm not using hyperbole here...EJ is literally the worst thing that this franchise has ever inflicted upon itself.

Not even close, at least not yet...he did cost us a top-10 1st round pick, but it was in a weak draft & we also picked up Kiko as a result. The key though will be in knowing when to cut your losses & move on.